t h r e e

🏝️

🏝️

CHAPTER THREE

SA NAGDAANG araw, kila Kelly na pansamantalang naninirahan si Denryl. Para na rin kasing ka-pamilya nila si Denryl dahil parang magkapatid kung magturingan sina Denryl at Kelly. Nasisiyahan rin naman ang nanay ni Kelly sa kaniya.

Denryl sold their old apartment. Hindi na niya kaya ritong manatali, lalo pa't puno ng mga ala-ala ang lahat ng sulok ng apartment.

Nasa silid siya ni Kelly---kung saan iisa silang natutulog---na ngayon ay nagtitipa upang ma-search ang sinasabing Achilles Islands Resort.

The results of 'Achilles Islands Resort' flashed before his eyes. The said resort had its Wikipedia and the basic information you could know.

Achilles Islands Resort is a Mindanao-based resort that was first publicly opened on March 3, 2002. It is an outdoor vacation resort that offers a lot of fun activities such as land and/or water attractions. The founder and CEO of Achilles Islands Resort is a Filipino-Hawaiian citizen, Achilles Conrad Roovers, and his brother, Marco Cormac Roovers, as co-owner. It is widely known as a tropical holiday spot for vacation at Mindanao with over four million tourists annually, based on their daily reports.

[A/N: Keneme ko lang ang mga iyan, huwag kayong ano. I referenced to Wikipedia's information about FENTY by Rihanna and customized myself a description of Achilles Island. LOL. This is Wattpad, and all of my settings are in parallel universe so some things are possible in their world than in real life. LOL.]

Denryl gaped and was buffled to read about the basic information about the said resort. He haven't heard of it, but it is suspiciously mad popular among tourists. Maybe he's missing some chunk on his life!

He clicked for the images of the said resort and he was shown with the paradise-like photos of the resort. It was an exact description of paradise. It was so immaculate.

There's a capture of the aerial view of the three main islands of Achilles Islands---with distinctively different names. There are photos of some infinity pools, the different hues of blues of their beaches, the white sand shores, their meticulously crafted cabins, cottages and inns, a floating inflatable islands, their mountain ranges, the benches with umbrellas for shades and so much more. It was complete with necessities and needs for relaxation.

The resort looks heavenly and relaxing.

He looked up for the whole experience package fees, but came up with an expensive price results. It was worth its magnificent attraction and accomodations. The fees are almost his salary a month!