s e v e n t e e n

🏝️

🏝️

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

WITH A last peck, he immediately bolted from his room to the doors. Napatawa naman si Denryl dahil dito at napapa-iling.

"Hoy! Magnanakaw ka!" he playfully shouted at Laurentius.

"See you later!" ang sigaw lang nito.

Na-iwan doon si Denryl sa kaniyang cabin na mag-isa. His cabin's quiet and he could almost hear his thoughts. Laurentius left because he needed to change his clothes for the Bonfire Night later.

The management sometimes throw a Bonfire Night at Niu Nui island with a lot of food such as barbeques and finger foods, they would also play a good music in the background, may alcohols and cocktails na sine-serve, the night lights are lit so the place is bright and buzzing, you could dance by the bonfire and all. So, Laurentius proposed to Denryl that they should come tonight. With no more thoughts, Denryl agreed immediately.

Denryl dressed himself after taking a bath in the best way possible. Medyo kumikirot ang pang upo niya kapag naglalakad siya, kaya short na maluwag at manipis ang sinuot niya---but still simple yet pleasant in the eyes. He wanted to curse at Laurentius, pero ginusto rin naman niya ang nangyari sa kanila. Siya pa ang nag-engage kanina upang makipagtalik ulit kay Laurentius.

He wore a simple summer-theme polo shirt with white t-shirt underneath. He brushed his hair to the side and brought his flip-flops.

And he's ready.

Something's tells him tonight will be promising. But there's still doubt inside him. May sumisigaw sa isip niya kung tama ba ang ginagawa niya sa nagdaang araw. Was this the right thing to do? Does he deserve Laurentius' affections? What if it was just only a short-term feelings? Paano kung dala lang iyon ng mga libog ni Laurentius? Paano kapag may nakitang sexy at magandang babae si Laurentius, hindi ito magdadalawang-isip na iwan siya at ipagpalit doon sa babae?

Parang siyang ina-atake ng anxiety, but he didn't let them get into him. Fuck Jeimson. He's the root of all his traumas about love and relationships.

He heaved a deep sigh bago tumungo sa labas ng cabin niya upang magpahangin. As always, the wind's breeze brought comfort to him. It brought him calmness. Ito ang gusto niya, ang manirahan sa probinsiya pero may mga bagay pa siyang kailangang asikasohin sa syudad. If only.

🏝️🏝️🏝️

A KNOCK on his cabin's door can be heard he was busy combing his hair. Medyo paranoid siya sa mangyayari sa Bonfire Night ngayon with all those overthinking.

What will they be doing there? Are they, like, a couple now? If so, why there's still no word of affirmation? And those kinds of thoughts filled his head, making him shiver at the thought of Laurentius will leave him in the air suddenly.