t w o

🏝️

🏝️

CHAPTER TWO

"THAT'S IT, baby . . . ride me," Laurentius encouraged the woman who's currently riding his proud, standing cock, kaya lalo namang ginalingan ng babae ang pag kabayo nito sa pagkalalaki ni Laurentius.

Moans and grunts resonated within the walls of Laurentius' newly rented loft cabin at a known island resort. They fucked like its nobodies business. Why would they mind?

Laurentius didn't waste his time and make use of his hands to grab the huge front package of the woman. Damn, these boobs are huge. He enjoyed playing and stroking the woman's breast and soon sucked on it. His mouth got busy with the other nipple, while the other got entertained with his hand, making the woman delirious and screamed in pleasure. He liked the sounds that the woman's responded to him. It means he's good and he's really pleasing his partner.

Ever since he discovered the pleasure of masturbation and intercoursing, sex are his guilty pleasure. Minsan ay pumupunta siya sa mga bar upang humanap ng hook-up just for a night. Hindi naman siya nahihirapan since ang mga babae na ang lumalapit sa kaniya. He's basically a typical fuck-and-go bastard.

Hindi na rin bago sa kaniya ang masigawan, masampal or even masuntok ng mga babaeng nakatalik niya. For him, all of the women he slept with are the same. In short, isa siyang Kantot-Kalimut na lalaki.

"Oh, fuck. You're so big, Laurentius," the woman moaned in pleasure.

Ngumisi naman si Laurentius sa narinig sa babae at bigla na lang hinawakan ang magkabilang beywang nito, and he thrusts deep within her. Napasinghap naman ang babae dahil sa pagkabaon ni Laurentius, at wala siyang inaksayang oras at agad na bumayo nang may pagkabaon sa babae. It made the woman screamed in pleasure and pain.

He thrusts and thrusts, and some of his thrusts hits the woman's prostate, making it more pleasurable for her. The woman gripped on his hair as he continuously fuck her, and Laurentius just let her.

When he got tired of their position, he ordered to the woman saying, "On your knees, baby."

The woman immediately obeyed him and got on her knees. The woman's back is facing Laurentius, while he stares at the woman's huge bum. Stroking his still hard and aroused dick, he inserted a finger in the woman's ass. Hindi naman ito inasahan ng babae kaya napalingon ito sa kaniya.

"W-What are you doing?" tanong nito sa kaniya in pure horror.

"What do you think am I doing?" sagot lang ni Laurentius at nilamas-masok ang darili sa sphincter ng kaniyang likoran.

The woman bit her lip from the pain. He's fingering her ass hole without using any lube and it's her first time being fucked in the back. I guess Laurentius is the first person who'll fuck her ass, then.