n i n e

🏝️

🏝️

CHAPTER NINE

"DOES THAT supposed to flatter me?" tanong ni Denryl sa kaniya. He can't help but be rude at the guy. The guy just literally popped out of nowhere and disturbed his peaceful reading. It's like, another guy reincarnation of Romero who likes to butt someone's business. And worst, remorselessly flirts with them regardless if they're okay with it or not. Who wouldn't be annoyed by that?

"I just wanted to compliment you," the guy shrugged at him.

Seriously? "How do you know if I am gay or swings that way?" tanong ni Denryl dito and eyed him warily.

"Law told me," sagot nito sa kaniya.

Denryl pursed his lips from the mention of Laurentius. "Right. He's spreading rumors about me, am I right?"

"He did. All he talks about was you being annoying as hell, that you are so disgusting fag and all. He's basically being homophobic and calling you slurs and shit," pahiwatig nito sa kaniya. "I'm bisexual, and I don't see you like that. You're actually cute and sexy, but you look like you don't like my company. That's fine."

"Let him be. I'm used to it by now." Denryl rolled his eyes. He can spread rumors about him all the time. Parang hindi naman siya nasanay.

Denryl picked his drink on the table and toke a sip on it. Ang estranghero naman ay pinanood kung paano sumipsip si Denryl sa inomin niya. He stared at his lips like it is the most luscious and delectable thing he'd found. The stranger gulped from the sight and cannot help himself but to be turned on by the sight. He can't help but think about things that Denryl's lips and mouth can do to him.

"Perhaps would you like to hook up with me? I am great at making my partners satiated with my performance on bed," the stranger had the courage to ask Denryl. Masama naman itong tinignan ni Denryl.

"No," simple'ng lahad ni Denryl sa kaniya at kinuha na lang ang magazine upang iyon ang basahin.

Napaka-straightforward ng lalaki. Hindi ba siya kinikilabutan sa mga pinagsasabi?

Hindi agad nakasalita ang estranghero dahil sa pag tanggi ni Denryl sa alok nito. Not many of women and men had the audacity to run him down. But the rejection of Denryl fuels his lust for Denryl even more.

Oh, it's on.

Denryl was surprised when the guy suddenly lays on top of him. The
guy pressed himself on Denryl,
so Denryl felt the guy's raging hard-on pressing on his stomach. He can feel the heat of the guy's skin on him.

"No one's gonna turn down on me. You'll be my bitch as long as I want. Do you understand me?" the guy growled on top of him.

Denryl stared at him with fear on his eyes. Noong hindi sumagot si Denryl sa kaniya, the guy attacked on his neck. Kaniyang hinimod ang liig ni Denry at pinagsawaan ito. Denryl smells so nice and he's glad he had the taste of him.