SYNOPSIS

Mika Eurice Salazar is a registered nurse who was cheated by her fiancé. A few days before their marriage, she caught her fiancé having sex with her best friend. Therefore, she went to the place where it was far from the place that she loathed so much; to escape the pain and the heartaches. And then, her feet brought her to a resort.

She was drunk at that time and almost drowned herself in the ocean when a guy pulled her away from there. That night, she cried and without thinking, she asked the guy who saved her if she could go with him. Gladly, the hot and masculine guy agreed.

She was brokenhearted knowing that her fiancé cheated on her just because she couldn't give her virginity to him right away. That's why, she gave it to the stranger who saved her. She wanted it gone.

They both had an intense and steamy night with the stranger. And when the morning came, she left the guy there.

Without her knowing, the guy she had a one-night stand with was an Engineer who happened to be her brother's friend.

If their paths align again, would there be multiple stands with the Engineer, or would it be just a one-night stand and that steamy night would be just a memory?

---------------------

Author's Note:

     This story contains matured contents including explicit sexual scenes and strong language. Read at your own risk.