² FTB

┍━━━━━━━━━༺❁ུ۪۪⸙༻━━┑

┕━━━━━━━━━༺❁ུ۪۪⸙༻━━┙

[korean, english]

⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀"WE NEED WEAPONS."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Imani frantically searched the room in hopes of finding something that would be useful. The woman had just left to go find out where the music was coming from. Imani was one hundred percent sure that it was Jisu's loud ass. She told that girl that her loud playing was going to bite her in the ass one day. She grabbed a mop and broke the end of it, creating a makeshift spear. She held it out towards Hyunsu who was still shaken up by what just happened. Imani let out a quiet sigh, snapping her fingers to get his attention. He snapped himself out of the daze he was in and looked at her, eyes widening slightly at the spear being pointed at him. He held his hands up.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "No dummy, this is for you." She said, rolling her eyes and tossing it to him. Hyunsu caught it, fumbling around with it before he got a grip. He thanked her quietly, bowing slightly. She grabbed her wooden broom then kicked the bottom off of it just as she did with his weapon. She then grabbed the lid off of her trash can to use as a sheld. Turning towards the boy, she gave him a nod. "Let's go."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ They slowly walked towards the door, Hyunsu leading the way. They shared a look.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "On three." Imani whispered, getting a nod in response. "One. Two–"

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Three." Hyunsu said, pushing the door open. He took a brief look around the hall. He gave her a nod, confirming that the coast was clear. He walked out of them room with Imani hesitantly following after him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀She gasped at the state of her front door. There was blood all over the floors and door and dents in the wall from the woman banging her rock hard ass head against it. To say that she was pissed off was an understatement. Somebody was going to clean this shit up and it wasn't going to be her.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Her thoughts stopped when she heard footsteps coming from the stairs. The pair shared a look before rushing after the sound. Hyunsu pushed her behind him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Why do you keep going in front of me?" Imani questioned, pointing at her trashcan's lid. "I have the shield to protect us."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Well.. Because I'm the man." He answered informally as if it were the most obvious thing ever. Imani blinked, taken aback by his sudden use of informal language. "I want to protect you."