¹³ wet wipes

┍━━━━━━━━━༺❁ུ۪۪⸙༻━━┑

┕━━━━━━━━━༺❁ུ۪۪⸙༻━━┙

[korean, english]

⠀⠀⠀⠀"NO FUCKING WAY!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀Imani wailed loudly as she dropped down to her knees. Hyunsu was quick to grab her arms and pull her back to her feet, rolling his eyes at the dramatic girl in front of him. They all successfully made it down to the first floor with no problem because Eunhyuk kept his word and turned the elevator on for them. Once they got down to the first floor, they were greeted by people standing at the entrance. They were hesitant about the arrival about the new comers but Eunhyuk solved that issue. While the children went off to the playroom, Eunhyuk immediately put Mr. Han to work which consisted of him creating a stronger gate to keep Hyunsu and the old man locked in.

⠀⠀⠀⠀Now, you may be wondering, 'why is Imani dropping to her knees in the middle of the room right now?'

⠀⠀⠀⠀Well, she was updated about what went down while they were upstairs. Turns out Sangwook found whatever he was looking for upstairs and he came down looking for blood. He chased the creepy man down then bashed his head in with a damn sledgehammer, right after getting hit with said hammer! Imani couldn't even imagine how exciting it would've been to watch that first hand.

⠀⠀⠀⠀Also the minor details of people dying and him risking his life to retrieve bodies from outside, but who cares?

SHE MISSED IT ALL!

⠀⠀⠀⠀She wanted to get her lick in for the way the man had pushed her down the previous day. Or at least stomp on his dead body for making Hyunsu uncomfortable.

⠀⠀⠀⠀Whatever...

⠀⠀⠀⠀Ignoring the strange stares from the people around her, Imani wrapped her arm around Hyunsu's waist while he kept his arm around her shoulder. She frowned as she mumbled, "God damnit. Mr. Handsome knew he could've waited ten minutes before doing all of that."

⠀⠀⠀⠀"He killed someone, noona." Hyunsu stated the obvious. "Why are you still calling him handsome?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Who cares? Since when does killing someone change the fact that he's fine?" Imani said with a nonchalant shrug. She could see Hyunsu's look of judgement out of the corner of her eye. She turned to glare at him but paused when she noticed something else.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Hey, Hyunsu." Imani chuckled, nudging his shoulder. "You have shit all over your face."

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Where?" Hyunsu raised his eyebrows slightly, hands rubbing around his face to get a feel on where the mess was.