⁸ hyunsu defense squad

┍━━━━━━━━━༺❁ུ۪۪⸙༻━━┑

┕━━━━━━━━━༺❁ུ۪۪⸙༻━━┙

[korean, english]

⠀⠀⠀⠀IF ANYONE WERE to ask Imani what the fuck had just happened, she wouldn't be able to say anything. She turned her back on Hyunsu for less than two seconds then next thing she knows, he's falling over the damn railing. She booked it down the stairs, leaving Jisu and Mr. Jung behind. It felt like she had been running for centuries before she made it down to the first floor. She didn't even stop to take a breath the entire time because she was too worried. A fall like that could kill someone.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Now, you can imagine the fear and shock that went through every sense of her being when she finally got there just to find that his body was gone.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ She blinked slowly at the pool of blood that was left in his place.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Where did he go? Was he able to get up from a fall like that? Is he okay?

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Hearing hushed whispers nearby, she looked up to see that there were some people gathered by the entrance. She clenched her jaw and pointed her axe at the pool of blood.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Where did the boy go?" Imani questioned them. No hello, my name is, how the hell are ya. There was no time for that.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ The people did not answer her question and only stared at her which further fueled her anxiety.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Imani let out an irritated sigh, she changed the direction of her axe and pointed it towards the seemingly scared group. "Where the hell did the boy go?" She repeated in a harsher tone.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Suddenly, a tall (handsome) man with glasses appeared out of nowhere. He made his way over to the front and stood in front of Imani. The height difference made Imani a little self conscious since she had to slightly tilt her head up to look at him. He kept a calm demeanor but the girl was not having it.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Why won't anyone answer me?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Can you please calm down and put down your weapon?" He asked politely, gesturing towards her axe.

Calm down?

CALM DOWN?!!

⠀⠀⠀⠀Jisu placed her hand on the practically fuming girl's shoulder in attempt to get her to back down but Imani pushed her hand off. She didn't even hear her or Mr. Jung make it down.