³ damn eyeball

┍━━━━━━━━━༺❁ུ۪۪⸙༻━━┑

┕━━━━━━━━━༺❁ུ۪۪⸙༻━━┙

[korean, english]

⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀"I FOUND YOU."

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Imani slapped her palm against her mouth to keep herself from screaming on the top of her lungs. She flinched as the monster's arm shot out, hitting the speaker right above their heads.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"I can't... see." The monster growled as it walked towards their direction. Imani squeezed her eyes shut, hoping and praying that the monster would just pass them. Her heartbeat was getting quicker and quicker. If this kept going, she swore that she was going to die of a heart attack. Hyunsu's arms protectively wrapped themselves around her and pulled her out of the monster's path. He moved in front of her, covering her shaking body as the monster walked right past them.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ The monster soon walked out of the door mumbling about a 'Manager Jang'...

May that brother be easy.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ As soon as the monster was out of their sight, Imani's body dropped to the floor with a soft thud. Her remained squeezed shut as she tried to process what the hell had just happened.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "Close my damn door." Imani hissed as quietly as she could. Hyunsu got up and slowly made his way to the door. He took a quick look around to make sure that the monster was gone before reaching out and grabbing two packets of ramen. He closed the door, being sure to lock it behind him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Hyunsu started to walk to the kitchen but paused when he remembered that this was not his house. Imani scrunched her nose up as she watched him froze up, unsure of what to do next. She could see the nervousness in his eyes. The boy had no social skills at all. He was doing all that unnecessary yapping earlier and now he's afraid to ask if he can make some damn ramen.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ "I got it." Imani sighed as she grabbed the ramen out of his hand then walked to the kitchen.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ After she got the noodles started on the stove, she grabbed their makeshift spears off of the ground. She wanted to make them more useful for their journey ahead. Grabbing two sharp cutting knifes, she headed to her drawer to grab duct tape.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Once she got the knifes taped on each spear, she sat them down then went into the living. Hyunsu stood in front of the window, staring down at his phone. Since he wasn't aware of his surroundings, Imani thought it would be fun to give him a little scare. She quietly tip toed until she was right behind him. Wondering what has his attention, she stood on her tippy toes to take a quick peak over his shoulder. Once she read the screen, she blinked slowly.