⁹ fucking creep

┍━━━━━━━━━༺❁ུ۪۪⸙༻━━┑

┕━━━━━━━━━༺❁ུ۪۪⸙༻━━┙

[korean, english]

⠀⠀⠀⠀SHORTLY AFTER THE meeting ended, Hyunsu and the bitter old man were moved to the arcade room where they were separated from the others. Eunhyeok even went as far as locking the door so the two wouldn't get out. Hyunsu sat on a stack of green crates, glaring at the unconscious man's body that laid on the couch. How did he get to have the couch? Hyunsu honestly felt like he was going to lose his mind.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ Until he heard the sound of her voice.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Steady trying to find the motive!" Imani sung out. Hyunsu immediately stood to his feet, small smile spreading on his face as he watched the shorter girl skipping towards the door. She grinned when she saw that he was already looking and pointed her axe at him. "Why did Hyunsu do what he do?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Noona–"

⠀⠀⠀⠀"They got my boy locked up!" She continued her song. "They won't let him ou–"

⠀⠀⠀⠀ She paused when she saw that he was staring behind her. She looked back to see that there were a small group of people that were sitting outside when she was walking over were staring at them both. A certain, strange looking man with a pretty beat up face stared her down, making her uncomfortable.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"What the fuck are you all looking at?" Imani questioned loudly, making sure that they all could hear her loud and clear. Their eyes widened as they immediately scrambled to move away from her view. The girl stared down the hallway with her hands on her hips. She looked it up and down before she slowly turned back around.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"There's something off about that weird motherfucker." Imani scrunched up her nose at the thought of the beat up man before she shivered dramatically. "Gave me chills."

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Why do you think that?" Hyunsu asked.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"I don't know." Imani shrugged. "I just feel it in my spirit." She waved the creepy feeling away. "But enough of that. How are you doing, Cha-Cha?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀ The younger boy raised his eyebrows. "Cha-Cha?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Cha Hyunsu." Imani nodded. "That's your name isn't it? Or did the fall make you forget?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀"No, I didn't. But what's Cha-Cha?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀"A new nickname for you." Imani smiled. "Like the Cha-Cha slide."

⠀⠀⠀⠀"Cha... Cha... slide?" Hyunsu repeated with a slight accent, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

⠀⠀⠀⠀"WHAT?" Imani gasped, clapping her hands together in shock. "You don't know what the Cha-Cha slide is?"