|Disclaimer|

Thank you for reading Darkness Returns

Before we get started, I'd like to give you the trigger warnings before, so you can decide if you want to continue the story. This is also a sequel to Light gathers Darkness, and you won't get most things without reading the first book. I mean, you could try, but—

DISCLAIMERS:

-Torture (what's a book of mine without torture, I mean, have a little trust in me)

-Starvation (not an ED, but as part of the torture)

-Blood (obviously with the torture)

- IMPORTANT ONE! Kids. 

What else? I'd like to remark that this book will NOT be topping Light gathers darkness. LGD is the best book I've ever written, and this just simply can't get to the same level. None of my books can, for that matter.

If you have anything negative to say, please do formulate this in a nice way and with respect. You will be muted otherwise.

My spelling isn't always correct, I know that too, but I am human and humans suck. So, if there's any fault, you can tell me, but you don't have to correct EVERY SINGLE WORD. And yes, people have done it. Yes, it's annoying as fuck. Oh yeah, I should probably put mature language and scenes (hehe) in the triggerwarnings. Hereby . . .

With this, I welcome you back in the world of the Whitlock brothers. They're a bit older, have the twins (age 4~5) and are married to Daisy.

Their Father is dead, their uncle hasn't reached out anymore and Michael is only innocently putting salt in Easton's coffee. I mean, come on, what can go wrong?

Apparently, a lot. :)

 :)