20.*

&Easton&

&Easton&

Who the hell locks a hospital room's door?

I just need Aiden's special pen—he only writes with that one. It's blue and has a car as the push button, and it's the best gift he's ever received. I have ten more, in case it's done and he gets upset. 

It's better to be prepared than sorry. 

I knock on the door again, because surely someone is in there. Luckily, Aiden is with Dominic, Camilla and Sebastian right now, because if he were here, I think my ear would've fallen off already because of the amount of complaining he would do. That boy doesn't understand the definition of patience.

Finally, I hear some movement through the wall. I straighten my stand, not knowing if I should expect a doctor, a cleaner or some creep. 

I surely didn't expect a strong and rough hand grabbing my wrist and yanking me inside. "What—"

The sound of the door locking again interrupts me. I can barley see anything, because it's dark as fuck in here, and am currently wondering how I ended up here. 

"Who even are you—"

A moan interrupts me. what is it with me getting interrupted today?

I recognize it to be Daisy's, and when I listen better, I hear hers and my brother's heavy breathing. So no doctor, cleaner or creep. It's just my wife being horny. 

"Is this why Dominic is all sad and alone downstairs?" I ask, a smirk slowly making its way to y lips as I stand up from my brute fall on the floor. 

Take that, Subinic. I get sexy time. 

"Shut up, he's not sad," Asher mutters, but it's muffled. I take that's because his lips are attached to Daisy's sensitive spot, the one right beneath her ear where it's so easy to leave hickeys. 

My eyes get used to the dark eventually, and I take in the beautiful sight of my wife, pinned against the wall and in pure bliss. Her head is resting against the wall, her arms are wrapped around Asher's neck and her eyes are only half open.

Her little whimpers and soft moans are indications she's trying to be silent. It's simple: I cannot allow that. 

It's been way too long since I've had my hands on her. Since I've felt her ragged breathing against my lips and her greedy hands all over me. That must change today.

"Fuck," she mutters, and that's my cue to step closer. I see Asher's knuckles deep in her, teasing her by moving his fingers slowly. Exactly how I like to see it. 

"A bit desperate, little love?" I ask her, my lips hovering over hers. Of course I take care they don't touch fully; that's something I like to see her beg for. Most pof the time, the temptation of my lips being so close to hers are enough.