Chapter 4

Hey guys. Thanks for reading sorry that last chapter was pretty short. I type off of my phone so kind of hard to write long paragraphs. Anyway thanks and vote comment and keep reading. Oh an if u feel like u want me to put something in there just put it in my ask and I will definately put it in thanks loves.

-hunter

Still Layla's.

I opened the door and ran through the house.

"Harry!" I shouted but I knew he wasn't going to answer. "Harry baby where are you?" I kept my feet moving even though my feet ached from running from the coffee shop my sister owned.

"Harry?" I screamed. I heard a moan come from the corner. I gasped before turning on my heels. THere in the corner was my boyfriend. His curls matted to his forehead. His face pale and his eyes roled back in his head. He shook silently as he cried. I was scared. I wanted to help. I wanted to run to him but I couldn't. It was like there was a wall in front of me. I forced my legs to move foreward. With a little obedience i was able to walk slowly to him.

I grabbed onto his shoulders lightly before shaking him. "Harry?" He groaned again. My voice sqeaked as his head rolled on his shoulders.

"Ouch." He moaned. I touched his face lightly. His eyes flew open. They were bloodshot and black. The pupil had taken over the iris of the eye. "Ouch." He shouted. I gently grabbed his hand away. He inched farther behind the fireplace. "OUCH!" He screamed. It was paralyzing. I didn't know what to do. Where was he hurting.

"Harry. WHere do you hurt?"

"OUCH!!! Ouch!!! Don't fucking touch me, bitch." I swallowed. A hard lump forming in my throat as i looked at him. He was screaming bloody murder. Hot, angry tears streamed down his face as i reached out to him. He screamed louder. "Stay away from me. Don't hurt me." His voice softened a little before he sank to the ground. His face in his knees. "Please don't hurt me." He looked up at me. The green returning. "Why are you hurting me?" He shook before his eyes continued to roll back into his head.

"Harry." I said as he went unconscious. I was too afraid to touch him. He hurt me more then i hurt him. I didn't even touch him and he called me a bitch. I got up away from him. I kept him in my sights as i ran to the phone. I picked up the white technology and clicked in the three numbers i have always wanted to dial. I waited on the couch. Water droplets formed in my eyes as I waited for Harry to make any sense of movement behind the furnace. The black metal guarding him from my vision.

A couple minutes later the police arrived. I opened the door quickly. They asked me a few questions as they hauled him out of our house. Our house. Our. IT was me and him. Nobody else. He has been in my life for a long time. NOthing like this has ever happened before. WHy was it happening now? WHy in this house? WHy when it was just him and i alone?

"No. NO. Like i said. He called me. I ran home. He was cowering in the corner. He kept saying stop hurting me. I didn't even tou-touch him." I bawled. The lump in my throat sufficated as i tried to talk.

A hand fell upon my shoulder, "Its okay ma'am. We are going to find out what was wrong with him?"

Nothing was wrong with him. He was still Harry. Just different. Dark, almost evil.

I got a ride with the cop over to the hospital. He dropped me off and wished me luck. I thanked him for everything and watched the policeman leave. I walked slowly into the hospital. THe smell of antiseptic filled my nose. I hated the smell of the dead or injured. It made me queasy. I walked wobbily to the nurse and asked for the room. She gave it to me. Her harsh voice told me that she didn't enjoy her job. I waited for a little bit until i came into his room.

He looked at me with teary eyes.

"How you feeling baby?" I tried to smile. I didn't want to scare him.

"Layla." HE whispered.

"Mmmm?"

"Whats wrong with me?" He squeaked. THe masculine voice that i grew to love was gone. He was a scared child now. A child that was lost and alone.