Chapter 9.

Hello lovelies. Thank you all for reading. I really need some help with getting some more readers on here. So please ask everyone you know using, twitter, tumblr, facebook, kik, Instagram, hipster, flickr, email, and your personal one direction fan club. Tell them all to read. I'm not going up very fast and it's scary. Please tell everyone. Thank you. I love you guys so much. I hope you like. So continue reading, commenting, and voting. But most of all. LOVE IT.

-Hunter

"Come here." April said. She ran over to me. Her brown hair was up in a tight bun. It fell out near her eyes and floated across her face. She had the same nose as me, but that is all we had in common. Even our personalities were different. She was laid back and always saw the best in people. I was very timid and didn't trust people I didn't know. She has bluish eyes, they were similar to mine except that had hazel surrounding the middle. She had a few freckles on her nose. Her high cheek bones showed her young age. She was very accomplished for her age. She owned a coffee shop. She wasnt rolling in the money but she got by very well.

"Hush baby. He'll be back. I promise, we will get him out." She soothed me. Cooing in my ear. This only made me Cry harder. The comforting only reminded me of harry more.

"Really? How?" I whispered.

"Baby, he can't live without you either. Now hush. Go to sleep. You have had a long day." She kissed my head and brushed the hair out of my eyes like mom always did. I smiled lightly at her. I would never be able to tell her how much I appreciated her. She began to walk away but I reached out to her hand.

"Thank you, April." She smiled and walked out closing the door. I closed my eyes and immediately slipped into a nightmare. Harry's dark eyes screaming hurtful things before them turning into soft unwanting eyes. He didn't love me anymore. I laid onto the floor and cried while he walked away. I grabbed at his feet begging him to stay.

"Harry please don't leave me. You can't leave me anymore."

"I love you, layla." The last words he said to me before he left. I shook myself awake.

"April!" I cried. No answer. She must have left for the night. I reached for the nightstand and felt around for my phone and scrolled through the contacts and clicked on the one I knew would come.

"Hello." A comforting, familiar voice whispered.

"Lou." I whimpered.

"Oh baby. I heard what happened. Are you okay?" He whispered so low it was barely audible.

"I can't stop thinking about him. I know this is a big favor but..." I trailed off.

"I'll be right over." I could feel him smile through the phone.

"Thank you."

The line went dead. I thought I should look a little bit presentable. I brushed my teeth, and brushed my hair, and cleaned up a bit.

I heard the faint squeak of the door. I began to smile.

"Louis!" I yelled, my voice cracking.

There wasnt an answer. I frowned and began to walk down the stairs. Nobody was in sight. The front door was slightly open. Fear rushed down my neck. Goosebumps covering its path. I closed my eyes opening up my other senses.

"There you are!" Lou grinned behind me. I jumped and let out a quiet scream.

"Geez. I almost had a heart attack." I held my heard between my fingers. We walked up to my bedroom and sat on the bed. He held my hand in his. He didn't make a noise while I told him the story. I looked up through the tears.

"Then he left." I sobbed lightly through my teeth. He grabbed my back and pulled me into his chest. The smell of musk and chestnuts was his smell. I sobbed into his chest. The tears making my face stick to his shirt.

"I didn't think a person could have this much water in them." He smiled. He was crying to. Every word shaking from the fear of breaking down.

"Will you stay with me louis?"

"I couldn't leave you in a state like this. Harry's my best friend. He would kill me if he knew I left you." He smiled. He got on the side of the bed where harry slept.

"Can I have that pillow?" I pointed to the one under neath him. He nodded and switched me pillows. I pushed the pillow underneath me and smiled at his familiar smell. His breath still breathing on my pillow although he was so far away. I missed him so much. Tears rolled their ways down my cheeks again.

I felt Lou push towards me. He wrapped his arms around me. He held me so close.

"It's okay."

"Lou can you sing to me?" I felt embarrassed but his beautiful voice left his mouth.

"Good night and joy be with you all. A man may drink and not be drunk. A man may fight and not be slain. A man may call a pretty girl, and perhaps be well come back again. But since it has, so hard to be, a time to rise and a time to fall. Come filter me the parting glass. Good night and joy be with you all. Good night and joy be with you all." He sang lightly. I closed my eyes and let his voice bring a restless sleep.