Chapter 10.

Hello my babies! Um sorry for a short update. I just feel so bad having you guys hanging so we are just gonna keep going? What do you think is going to happen? Lou and Layla are getting pretty close huh? ;) but what about poor little harry, all shut up in the poor asylum. :( well we will see, shall we.

-hunter

Harry's POV

"Cause there will be no sunlight if I loose you baby.

There will be no clear sky's if I loose you baby.

And just like the clouds my eyes will do the same.

You walk away. Everyday it'll rain. Rain. Rain. Raaaaiiin." I sang quietly to myself. I closed my eyes holding back the tears. I hope she is alright. Layla is the only thing I could think about. Layla could get hurt, she could be crying, she could be shivering from a nightmare and nobody would be there to help her.

"Dammit!" I slammed my fist against the wall. All the anger built up in me. I just wanted to break something. I wanted to squeeze something sao hard that it pushed outside the sides of my fingers. I closed my eyes and breathed in and out. Slowly in taking the air. I felt the air go throughout my body as I pushed it back out slowly. Layla told me to do that if I ever got mad. I punched the wAll again. My knuckles burned. They were already bruising from the many times before I had punched the wall. My head was against the wall. Closed. I felt it. I knew they were coming out soon. Tears filled up my eyes. I felt so stupid just leaving everything behind. I don't even know what I did wrong. Then I remembered Layla's fAce, her words, and her touch. Everything a little more hurtful then the others.

"I'm sorry layla." I got down on my knees and folded my fingers. I hadn't done this before but it was the last thing I could think to.

"Dear god. Um hi. I haven't talked to your in forever. Um I just want you to know that thank you for everything that you have done. Okay. Well I have been sort of going through a rough patch. Take care of Layla please. I don't care about me just please keep her safe." I hesitated a moment feeling stupid. "If I can't say it then maybe I can sing it. Father give me strength, to be everything I called to be. Oh father show me the way. To lead her. Won't you lead me. Lead me with strong hands, stand up when I cant. Don't leave me hungry for love. Chasing dreams but what about us. Show me your willing to fight. That I'm still the love of her life. I know we called that our home but I still feel alone." I whispered. Putting a lift tune to it. I buried my head into my hands as I sang. The crying ceased to stop until the song was over. I'm not going to lie, I was scared. I didn't know what was going to happen to me. I had no idea what the future held for me. I really really hope that it was something a lot better then what was going on right now.

"Please just help me." I begged to the covered sky.

"Harry styles. It's time for your period outside the cell. I'm your caretaker. I'm anna." A small girl with brown wavy hair and a longer face said. She was pretty. She had small lips and a pointed nose. She looked young and fun. What was she doing here? If anything, I was glad she was my caretaker.

"Hi. I'm harry." I reached out my hand. She flinched back a little. She gave me a blushed face.

"I'm sorry, harry. I'm just not used to such a normal person. Oh dear. I don't mean to intrude on your personal space but have you been crying?" She stepped forward giving me a look at her green eyes. I reached my hand up to my eyes quickly and wiped away any of the other tears that remained.

"Hard time." I laughed lightly.

"Want to tell me about it?" She asked curiously. I looked left then right.

"I have to spend 23 hours in here. If we go to a new surrounding then maybe I will tell you." I smiled. She blushed again and led me down the hall to a small living room with only 2 other people in the room. We sat down in some uncomfortable, plastic folding chairs.

"Okay so how about now?" She leaned in getting a better angle for her to take in what I said. I smiled cause she was such a bubbly thing. She seemed like a good person. I started to talk slowly.

"I dated this girl Layla for two years. Best two years of my life." I began. She smile back at me. "She was my everything. She still is. We moved into a new apartment and things went downhill. I began seeing things. Not just like people in white sheets. Scary things that would give you nightmares. Layla said that I went unconscious in the bathroom one night. I still can't remember. Then I woke up in the hospital again another time. I finally got back to normal. Then they took me away. But not before I proposed to my fiancé." I looked up noticing my vision shifted to my lap. Anna's eyes were filled with tears. She wa silent for a minute.

"So it didn't start until you were in this house?"

"No. I was completely normal. Layla liked to call me cheeky. I was sort of a hormone crazed person. When we moved into this house. I felt different. Like a completely different person. I didn't want to do anything with her. Sexually or just going out and hanging out. I just felt depressed. Numb. That's the perfect word," I smiled. "I just didn't want to be there. I just wanted to be everything to be alright but I wasn't willing to fight. I finally began to get better. I kissed Layla for the first time in what seemed like months. We finally were the same..." She looked at me, urging to continue. "Then they took me away."

"Oh." She smiled. "Not to be rude or switching to assumptions but it kind of sounds like it was the house. Not you harry. You said it has never happened until you moved?" I nodded.

"I don't even care being in here I just want to be with my wife one last time. Just hear voice so I can say I'm sorry." I frowned, looking at my lap again.

"Um if I got you a way to talk to her, you wouldn't tell anyone. Would you?" I looked up suddenly at the girl whose face was now very serious.

"What how?" I pushed on.

"I could bring in my cell phone. We have about two bars here. I could bring it to you. Just enough to make a scratchy call."

I couldn't stop grinning, "you mean you would let me talk to my wife?"

"Yes sir!" She regained her bouncy composure. I was almost bouncing of the seat. The suddenly a loud bell rang.

"That means we have to put you guys back." We began to walk down the hall. We got every detail for our plan. She was going to call her tonight to tell her to have her phone on her tomorrow. I was so excited the day went by fast. I did a puzzle in my room. I crawled into bed to enjoy a sleepless night, but not before mumbling a few words.

"Thank you, lord. For giving me anna."