Chapter 6.

Hey guys. I am really sorry my chapters are so short. 1. My schedule is hectic trying to battle prom week, drama, and tennis. Lots of stuff ugh. Anyway hope you like it so far. Please comment I do love hearing your lovely voices. Anyway I can get better be honest. Thank you. And like always, comment, read, and vote. But most of all ENJOY!!

-hunter

Layla's point of view

His kissed my cheek again and again. He pulled me into his arms and rocked me back and forth. I loved him so much. More than he ever knew. We clung at each other. I couldn't get enough of his taste. His lips were my candy. I licked them lightly and he groaned throwing his head back. I took advantage of the moment and dug my head into his neck. I attached the skin, dying to get that cheekily Harry back. I sucked and pulled on the skin with my teeth, making the blood rush to the surface.

"God layla. You trying to kill me." He moaned again. I pulled my lips away from his neck. A light, shiny purple mark was the only evidence that I had been there. I smiled up at him. He grinned, his dimples showed up on his cheeks. He kissed my lips and begged me for entrance. I opened my lips barely so I could breathe my ht air into his mouth. He forced his tongue through my teeth and licked my teeth. I played with his tongue. Wrestling and dancing in a heated pattern. He pulled his tongue back into his mouth, and pulled away. I pouted my lip but he reconnected his lips to my jaw and kissing down my neck. He nudged his head into my neck and huffed on my bare skin. A shiver went down my side the tingling was making me giggle. He lifted his hand to my side and pulled down the fabric covering my shoulder. The sweater I was wearing fell loosely around my body. He kissed my collarbone lingering there for a moment, deciding which way to go.

"Mmmm harry." I groaned from the pleasure building up in my body. His hand rolled down my body and rubbed me through my jeans.

"Uhh. Hazz, can we uh, go to the, oh my god. Bedroom please." I moaned, my breath uneven.

"Mmhmm." He breathed through my skin. I wrapped my legs around him. He lifted me up into his arms but continue kissing me. We took the familiar route to our bedroom. He laid me on the bed and pulled my shirt over my head, the soft fabric of my sweater lay over my face.

"I want to surprise you. Stay here." I heard his sexy voice whisper in my ear. I waited for a second, he returned with his hand behind his back. I gave his a look. He pulled out a can of whipped cream. I started giggling.

"Close your eyes and don't open them. Promise."

"Promise." I purred. There was a cold sensation down my stomach then the feeling of a soft sandpaper followed the line. Obviously he was licking whipped cream off me.

"Here."

I opened my mouth and he sprayed something in my mouth but I kept my eyes closed while he put something else it. I sucked on the cream that filled my mouth. Something hard banged against my teeth. My eyes still closed I dug y fingers to find the foreign object. I pulled out a metal circle with a beautiful diamond on top. I looked over at harry who was now down on his knees.

"Will you marry me?" He grinned getting straight to the point. I started to cry. Tears of joy rolled down my cheek.

"Yes! Yes." I grinned. I ran over to him and jump on his shortened self. Everything was perfect. Then a ding signaled from my cellphone. I took it out of my pocket in my jeans and looked at the number. A voicemail from doctor Hansen.

"Hello layla, we did some tests and harry has been diagnosed with psychosis, it's a disease that causes hallucinations and personality changes. Harry is dangerous, Layla. We are having the police put him in a recovery home just in case. I'm sorry layla. Have a better day I hope."

Then the door bell rang but harry was no where in sight.