Chapter 8.

I hope you guys cried on that last chapter cause god knows that I did. Hurtful right? Anyways, hope you enjoyed it. Only a few chapters left. We'll just have to see how much I can put into one chapter. Comment, vote, and read. Love you all so much.

-Hunter

Layla's POV

The van pulled away. I ran out of the door despite the shouts behind me. The van rolled down the street. I ran after it, my feet aching while I collapsed to the ground. My hands scraped the concrete as did my knee. I banged my hand against the floor below and let out a wale.

"Harry! You can't do this. You can't leave me. I never even told you. We are having a baby." I sobbed into my hands. Everything was trembling, my body shook in controllably.

"Layla." I felt hands on my shoulder, strong hands. A mans hands none the less. I pulled away, the tears crawling down my face fast. "Hey, we called your sister. She will be here any moment. Hey hey hey. Don't cry, he was dangerous love. You don't need that in your life." I looked up at the man flabbergasted.

"He is not dangerous," I growled. "That is my husband. And never call me love again, you monster." I spit in his face. I trudged back home, barely getting one foot in front of the other. It was getting late, the started to set. A beautiful orangish light filled the top of the mountains. I opened the doors, a couple men remained down stairs but I ignored them and went up to our room. I shut the door and locked it. I ran over the couch, throwing myself to the top of the sheets. I buried my head into the pillow and cried.

"Why god? Why did he have to leave? He is all I have left. I need him. I love him." I murmured into the pillow. He left me. I need him. His face. His lips. His crinkles right next to his eyes. His dimples. His pink cheeks. His perfect eyebrows. His forehead. His teeth. His perfect and tasty mouth. His beautiful hair, the thing I was most attractive to him. Don't forget his personality. The way he cares so much about me. I remember this one time, it was my period week. Nothing was going right so I came home from checking up on my sister and he was in a tuxedo and on the table was a beautiful dinner. He sang me to sleep that night, rocking me back and forth. Murmuring in my ear "wanted" by hunter hayes. It was perfect but he never expects anything in return. My birthday last year he took me too the amusement park and we went on this roller coaster. I'm terrified of heights but we went on it, he held my hand the whole time. Afterwards, he won me a giant pink bear. I couldn't stop laughing cause he slipped in puke. We shared candy floss and he had to change his trousers cause I spilt my snow cone on him. That was the night he told me he loved me. Three months after he met me. He is bold. I love that in him. When we met, my friends and I were at a club. It was loud. I was dancing but trying not to look slutty. The girls were looking for a hookup but I was just here to have fun. A boy, smaller then Harry, came up to me and placed his hand on my shoulder. I turned around and met this boys beautiful green eyes. They were perfectly dark surrounded by a thick layer of lashes. He took my hand roughly, wrote numbers down and gave me a huge sloppy kiss before I could think twice. I was taken aback. Nobody had ever been that bold. I was scared. I slapped him sharply And grabbed the nearest drink and threw it in his face. He smiled and walked away. I touched my lips. I couldn't stop thinking about him. I broke up with my boyfriend and called him up. I took a risk. The best one I ever had before. We had been together for two years and he is never off my mind.

"Layla." April said quietly through the darkness. She interrupted my thoughts. I did realize I was smiling but her words brought me back to the cold reality.

"Hey april." I gave her a weak smile trying to hide the fact that deep down inside every cell in my body was dying.

"How are you feeling, chip?" She smiled.

I started to cry, falling apart at the seams. Harry called me Chip. It caught on when he called me lays. Then thought it'd be funny to be called chip. My family loved it and have called me ever since harry and them met. Harry got along with my family very well. He was strong, smart, cunning and hot. My family approved. Everyone except for my brother. David never liked him. He thought harry was out to break my heart. Warned me about it everytime I saw him. I never believed him and never will. Harry loves me and I love him. Harry loves me. Harry.

"I miss him so much, April."