Chapter 4: The Rescue

It was the next morning, Leo and I were in the kitchen, while the trio were sat at the counter. We had already got dressed and everything we normally did. The two of us were rushing, ready to spend as much time with our friends as we could.

My outfit:

'Alright, let's make this quick so we can get out of here.' Leo said, grabbing some leftover food. 'Adam, for breakfast, you get wheat bread with the side of sugar packets.' Leo placed down the food in front of him.

'My favourite!' He said, clapping his hands, before digging into the food.

'Bree, you get two old wings and a drumstick from The Chicken Shack.' He handed her the box.

'Oooh!'

'And Chase, you can have the peel to my banana.'

'I'm not eating a banana peel.'

'You don't eat it. You just chew it till all the flavour's gone.' I felt bad, so I gave him half of my sandwich. Yes, I know having a sandwich for breakfast was pretty weird, but I don't care.

'Leo! Kathy! What's going on?' Tasha, sorry, Mom said as she walked into the kitchen. I really need to get used to saying that!

The trio acted like robots as Leo said, 'Mom! Look at you. In the kitchen.'

'We are just having a healthy breakfast.' I continued on for Leo.

'Honey, they're robots, they don't eat.'

'How would you know? They could be very advanced.' I argued.

'Donald made them.' Mom said.

'Good point.' Mom turned around and went into the fridge, giving the trio time to eat as much as they could, as fast as they could.

'Oh, and Kathy, honey? Don't forget to take your meds.'

'Thanks.' I quickly got them out and took them with some water. After I was done, Mom turned back around with milk in her hands.

'Alright, anyway, I was thinking, today might be a good day to take them to school with us.' Leo said.

'Yes!' Bree yelled. All of us looked at her, Leo and I were glaring at her. 'I mean, bee-dee-beep. Dee-dee-beep beep. Beep.' She then waved at Mom in a very robotic way.

'Leo, you're not taking robots to school. Your teachers already think you're a little weird.'

'What makes you say that?'

'Because on your last progress report, it said "We think Leo's a little weird."'

'Mom's right, a load of my teachers have been saying that to me. They also said that I should stay away from you because of that.' Mom smiled at me. Leo glared at me.