C6: Not a dream

Dib and Zim were now out of the forest, but unfortunately, Zim didn't have his disguise on. Before Dib took another step, he set Zim down onto the grass, took off his coat and put it on Zim's face.

"What are you doing?!" Zim yelled as Dib picked him up. "Covering you, stupid." Dib spat.  "Well, do it quickly" Zim said in a rude tone.

Dib sighed and quickly picked Zim back up. "Dib!" Zim yelled, knocking Dib onto the floor. "What the heck Zim!?" Dib yelled. Zim put his finger on Dibs mouth and dragged him behind a thick tree.

"What are you doing?" Dib asked.

"Shh, Dib. The Irkens are here to get us." Zim whispered and pointed to three spaceships landing where they once was. The Pink was the first to get out, then Cyan and Purple. "He's here?" Cyan asked.

Pink nodded and double-checked the tracking device Gir had given him.

"He's here. Behind that oddly fat tree." Purple said, looking at the device. "I'm surprised Zim could make something like this." Cyan said excitedly. Pink gave them a glare before putting the tracking device back in the ship with Gir. "Cyan, Purple, watch the ship." Pink demanded as Cyan and Purple nodded.

Pink walked towards the very tree Zim and Dib were hiding behind when he heard loud noises coming behind him.

"Shut it you two!" Pink yelled, not looking behind him.

When Pink arrived, he looked behind the tree to reveal: nothing.

Pink was flabbergasted.What is this? The tracking device said Zim was here! I better go check.

Once Pink turned around, Purple and Cyan were on the ground, bleeding. The two spaceships were gone, and the last one was busted up.

Pink ran over to Cyan, checked his pulse, and was furious.

Then something hit him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-BEFORE THE MURDER OF CYAN AND PURPLE-

"He's coming!" Dib whispered, sweating right by Zim.

"I know. Just give me a sec." Zim said, taking a deep breath before using his PAK to carry Dib and him straight up onto the tree's nearest branch.

Dib sat on the branch, surprisingly not breaking it. Zim sat on the branch and used his lasers from his PAK to shoot Purple and Cyan's PAK, which made a loud sound.

Purple and Cyan fell and Zim repeatedly used his lasers to shoot Purple's spaceship.

Then, as soon as Pink reached the weird thick tree, Zim used his PAK to carry Dib and Zim down onto the grass.

They both made a plan and quietly arrived to the spaceships and Zim hopped into Pink's spaceship as Dib hopped into the other.

Dib had trouble steering, so he waved to Zim to give him a sign. Zim flew over to Dib, who was trying his best to steer and popped open the hatch. Zim moved Gir to the right as Dib climbed into Zim's spaceship from the left.

Dib's spaceship fell.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Onto Pink.

Dib sat by Zim and sighed."Thanks Zim" and rubbed Zim's forehead. Zim growled as he flew to Dib's house. "Do not touch the amazing Zim" The alien snarled.

"Geez, okay." Dib said, pulling his hand away.

-THREE HOURS LATER-

Zim was five minutes away from Dib's house and the humans did not once, look up into the sky. They did not open their eyes to see an alien with a boy, flying a ship.

Zim was now four minutes away from the teenagers home and he felt something on his shoulder. When Zim took a quick glance to see what it was, he saw Dib. Asleep on his shoulder.

What is this warm feeling.. Zim asked himself.

He didn't mind though, he liked the feeling of Dib sleeping on him. The alien felt warm inside.

Zim quickly snapped out of it and continued to drive. Zim was only two minutes away from Dib's house.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next thing Dib knew, he was in his room. Sleeping. Was everything that just happened a dream?

He had his coat, his glasses, and his shoes on.

Once Dib got out of bed and looked around the room, he saw a note on his table.

Dib quickly ran to it and picked it up immediately.

The note read:

Hey Dib. I'm at my house, unsure what to do now. You fell asleep on me but don't worry. I safely got you in.

-the amazing Zim that everyone loves

Dib chuckled at the last part. But soon became sad. Why was this? He got home safely. He didn't have to deal with his enemy anymore. He was supposed to feel happy but he wasn't.

He really thought- "Hey Dib! Come to dinner!" Gaz said, interrupting me.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm sorry I've been gone for so long its been a crazy week. I have a lot of things to do in the morning so please tell me you enjoyed this 818 word chapter.

-YOUR AUTHOR:))