★!BONUS!★

-DIB'S POV-

It's been years after the 'incident' and I've become quite overprotective of my Zim.

He lives with us now and my Dad is fine that he's an alien. He doesn't mind since he's always working on his 'projects'. Tak lives in Gaz's room and Gaz doesn't care enough about Dad to tell him.

I lay in my bed quietly, waiting for Zim to get out of the bathroom. Suddenly, the door creaks open.

"Zim?" I ask, sitting up from my bed.

Zim's short self walks in with only shorts on.

"Zim...?" I ask.

His face is bright red and his antennas are fully down and I can see his bright big ruby eyes are filled with lust.

He locks the door and climbs onto the bed. I start stuttering and mumbling, unsure of what I should do. He comes close enough to my face and kisses me. He sucks onto my mouth and I let out a moan as I kiss him back. He slide his long tounge on and starts exploring through me.

I let out a lewd muffled moan and he quickly puts his tounge back in his mouth.

He pulls down his shorts and tells me to turn around. I take off my clothes and I raise my ass in the air, ready for take off.

He slams his dick in me and I moan loudly. He thrusts in and out at a fast past and pulls my zig-zagged hair. I roll my eyes back as I feel my cheeks blush. I roll out my tounge and moan loudly, not caring who heard.

After a few hours, I spill my load and Zim does too, but inside of me. We both let out a long moan.

"Hey! Can it!" Gaz yells, pounding on the door.

We breath heavily together and sigh as we slam our faces in the pillows.