Chapter 59 : Don't Go Easy

The breeze from the air-con drafts silently towards the bed. Its cold and gentle blow coast along Rabiya's light brown skin and soft tresses. It felt comfortable, making the Filipina sleep better.

Janick stares at the younger woman beside her. Smiling and caressing the Filipina's chin with a finger — Rabiya's brows furrowed a bit, as if she was dreaming, hurled off into her own slumber wonderland.

Less than six hours ago, the Peruvian brought her pageant sister to her hotel room with the help of Luis. Admittedly, she's aware that her body's too exhausted to carry the Filipina's slinky figure on her own.

The Latina smirked, she was so jet-lagged that she wanted to plop herself on the pillows face down until her body clock is able to adjust to the new time zone, but it was the drunk Filipina who got cozy under the soft sheets of the king size hotel bed — snoring lightly.

Her hands glided along Rabiya's hairline as she glanced at the other woman's half naked frame.

Janick pulled the sheets higher to cover the Filipinas's exposed chest, but after a few minutes, the younger woman pushed the blanket away.

"Mmm...", the younger woman moaned in her sleep,  making the Peruvian chuckle.

She reached out for her phone on the nightstand when the screen lighted up. Janick scoffed when the caller ID flashed a name. She regretfully got out of bed — the white duvet sliding away from her fully naked voluptuous body — and entered the bathroom as to not disturb her sleeping guest.

"Hello....Amanda. Hey, what a surprise! What's up?"
Janick lied. She was actually expecting the Thai woman to call after she posted the one story bait for the ex-Miss Universe.

"What's up? You bitch! Did you fucking sleep with Rabiya?"

The Peruvian saw the Thai's spitfire coming, but nonetheless, it didn't burn her, not even a single millimeter. Janick just snickered before wearing a bathrobe that was hanging on a hook in the bathroom to cover herself.

"Wow, good morning to you, too. Did you just call to ask me that?"

Amanda didn't answer, but the Latina could hear the Thai woman's heavy breathing from the other line.

"So what if we did?", Janick picked up a toothbrush and squeezed out a pea-size of the toothpaste before brushing her teeth.

"Janick, I swear to God. This is not funny".

"And I'm not kidding".

"— fuck you, Janick. Do not touch her".

The Peruvian scoffed. "Don't touch her? Last time I checked, Rabiya and I were consenting adults. She isn't yours, Amanda. You already had your chance to take good care of a wonderful person and you blew it — don't boss me around on who I wanna touch or not. You sound pathetic". She spit a lather of the minty foam out of her mouth.

"How —how could you do this? You were my friend!"

"You were my friend until that night I saw you getting cozy with that woman at the restaurant in New York, remember? I already warned you before — don't throw your drama at me. It's not going to work. You dumped Rabiya like a lost cat, and now that the billionaire ditched you, you want your ex-girlfriend back? How does that sound?"

"I walked away from that relationship when I found out I was tricked. You don't have a clue what I've endured losing Rabiya!"

"That's not my problem. You've placed yourself in that situation. I will not allow you to drag Rabiya into your shit show of a life. You can't even defend her from the woman who tore her down". Janick scorned and shook her head. "Rabiya does not deserve the scars you've marked. Don't lure her into something you cannot do forever. You know what? I don't even know why I'm talking to you after verbally assaulting my morning. Talk about a graceful queen". Janick gargled, the sound of the heavy flow of the water from the faucet filled the space in between the silence of their words.