Deb x Nelson x Wes- Siblings and Stalkers pt 2

Rockythewolf588 here's part 2, hope you enjoy!

Deb's POV:

After leaving Nelson to go up to Wes's office it hits me that I'm going to have to explain to Wes what happened. I sigh, slowly walking up the stairs, still feeling a little shaky even though I was calmer.

I reach the top of the stairs just in time to see Wes leaving the meeting room. "Hey love, was just about to come see you." He smiles. "Heh.. Should've been faster.." I attempt to joke but fail. He tilts his head to the side, looking at me. "You alright? You look... I dunno, scared?"
"Yeah.. I'm fine. Just.." I shake my head, looking at the floor, trying so hard to gulp back the lump in my throat, not wanting to cry.

Wes walks over to me and gently grabs my hand, guiding me into his office, closing the door before pulling me into a hug. "I can tell you're not fine." He whispers, rubbing my back. "Do you want to talk about it?" I shake my head. "That's okay. Just let me know if you change your mind, darling." I softly press my head into his chest, to which he gets the hint and pulls me closer, continuing to rub my back. "Did the meeting go well?" I ask quietly, just enjoying some time alone with him to talk. "Yeah, it was okay. Just going over a few patients, some business stuff. The usual boring things that you're lucky you don't have to join." He chuckles. "I'll count my blessings." I giggle. Wes always knew how to comfort me.

I move away from him a little, still in his arms but able to look up at his face. He looks at me lovingly, placing a gentle kiss on my lips. "I want to talk.." he nods, understanding what I meant without me having to explain. "Whenever you're ready, I'm listening babe." I take a deep breath and begin to explain what just happened with Drayden as well as everything that had happened since he joined. By the end, I was crying again, worried about how Wes would react as he was rather silent the entire time but it was nice to finally get it out.

I finished with how I want to work next to him for the time being if possible and then wait. Hoping desperately he isn't mad at me for hiding it for so long.

I look at Wes as he shifts, moving to sit in his chair. "Come here." He says sweetly, holding his arms out. I walk over and sit on his lap, resting my head against his chest once more. Wes gently wipes away my tears, and brushes a strand of hair that had fallen from my ponytail behind my ear. "Thank you for telling me, love. A lot of things make sense now. I wish you would have said sooner, but I understand why you didn't." He rests one hand on my upper back and his other on my lower back, rubbing his thumbs up and down slowly.

I relax for a moment before a thought pops into my mind. "Wes, April... She won't get in trouble will she?" I panic, thinking about the fact I had told her not to tell anyone. "No, love. She won't. She kept your trust but I also think if it had gotten any more severe, she would've said something to Nelson or I." I nod my head, glad nothing would happen to her for keeping quiet. I was glad I could trust her, and Wes was right. If I had told her what happened today, and Nelson hadn't stopped him by knocking, April would have told one of them, she would have done what she could to help me.

I relax in Wes's arms again, gently gripping his sleeves as he rubs my back. We sit there with me on his lap for a while, until there's a knock at the door. "Hey pal, just me."
"Come on in." Nelson opens the door slowly and walks in, shutting it again. "Hey D, you doing alright?" I nod, snuggling closer to Wes. "Good. Did she explain what happened?"
"Yeah." I could hear a small amount of anger in Wes's voice. "He has been dealt with so you don't need worry about him anymore, sis." My stomach sinks a little bit, wondering just what Nelson did but I know it's better not to ask.

Wes kisses the top of my head gently before speaking. "The time certainly has passed. Think it's about time for a lunch break." He says, looking over at the clock. Nelson and I nod in agreement and the three of us head to go and grab our lunches, heading back to Wes's office to eat together before we continue our work.