Love Maniac ( part 3 )

Jessie was left in the shop all alone. Miss Li( the shop owner) went nearer to comfort her. She offered her candy, after insisting a lot also she didn't took it, saying that she didn't had money to pay back. Jessie's honesty hit hard Miss Li, she was impressed by the sense of responsibility that Jessie carried. She was not offended by free bees.

Miss Li said, " Ok, brave girl, come sit with me, let's have a gentlemen's talk. Let's make a deal you work here for a hour or two, I would pay you some money plus some things from my shop. Then I think you shouldn't had any problem. "

Jessie cleaned her face and asked, " Could it happened for real. " Miss Li said of course, she could join the shop from tomorrow. Little Jessie became happy and said I wanted to join now, tell me the work. Miss Li was surprised, it show how miserable that child was. She nodded her head to say yes. Jessie did all the work inreached of her without complaining.

Many customer asked about her, Miss Li told everyone the same, soon most of the regular customer become familiar with her, Miss Li treated her as a  family member.

So Jessie was earning from a very little age. Sometimes when jessie's mother run short of money, she snatched money from her saying that Jessie couldn't need money. Children shouldn't keep money with them.

So from fifth grade jessie was earning till now, doing numerous part time job. She went regularly and by sweat and blood effort she managed both her studies and job. She really had the guts.

In this way Jessie's childhood was quite struggling, hard.