Love Maniac ( part 35 )

Evan went home, he was thinking about something. He was thankful to God that he bring a lovely, caring and mad about him person, Jessie to his life. He had not felt so special as Jessie make him feel every time. He was serious about his commitment.

After thinking whole night, Evan decided something, packed his bag and went to college hostel. On the other hand Jessie was not only happy but was feeling like stepping into heaven and experiencing iternal happiness. She trust Evan, and loved him a lot.

After that day Evan had not contacted Jessie any more, not a single message. Jessie was worried and this sudden missing was bothering her. Couple of days atmost a week passed like this. Evan had just vanished. Jessie was now not only worried but couldn't able to understand what was happening. Jessie also asked his friends but nobody knows where was Evan. His house was also locked.

Jessie came home and sat recklessly. She was feeling like being ditched. Jessie was trying to recalled that whether Evan had hinted something like leaving. All of sudden she remembered that before leaving he had stopped and said those words, which seemed to be said like fun but a deep meaning was hidden in it.

One of the boys in his group was Jimmy. He was almost with him everytime. But Evan had not mentioned that they were closed. Jessie meet jimmy, and shared her problem, that she was not able to contact him, and there were no stresses if him. She said that continuously she was  driven by bad thoughts. Jimmy said he was helpless too, and he informed that Evan had also left the college.

Sudden missing of Evan was bothering all, specially Jessie. She was under great shocked that how a person who loved her so desperately till yesterday just went missing like this leaving no traces.

Nobody was able to contact Evan. But Evan had left only one last message for Jimmy, through an unknown email.

Evan, " Jimmy, I know you all were worried about me, sorry for that but I am ok. Only thing I wanted to ask for favour was that. Suggest Jessie to write letters and post it on my house address. And my friend direct those letters to a adress I  am forwarding.. I am trusting you that you would not inquired more about it..... Just know that I am ok..... Try to redirect those letters directly to me. Please do this for me. I trust that she will write, though she know she would not going to get a response... Bye....... If time will allow let's meet sometime. "