Love Maniac ( part 39)

As soon as Evan realised that something was wrong in his understanding, he ran after Jessie to stop her.. Jessie was running  on the streets like a mad person. People were staring her. But was less consent about it, she was running, don't know where, just crying and running.

Evan was asking other about whether they saw a bride running. Ofcouse people had noticed her. People had showed him the direction where she went, some of them along with it also suggested to make up and not to pick fights on wedding day.

After certain distance, he found her. Evan ran fast and  stop her. Jessie shouted leave me Evan, get out of my vision. Evan hold her tightly and pull her towards him, and hugged her tightly. Jessie said don't touch me, leave me Evan. Evan whispered " Sorry sweetie". Jessie said Evan don't dare to call me that ever, otherwise I don't know what I will do. Again Evan kissed her on her head and said " I am really sorry honey, I miss understood you, I am really sorry. "

Jessie said, you were always like this don't try to understand me. Always do as you like. Never informed me. Again you will be vanished leaving me alone. Evan replied, " Never, I will not vanished nowhere, once again I am sorry".

Jessie slowly calm down, said " Are you telling the truth, Evan? " Evan again kissed her forehead and said could you trust me again, I will not leave you alone now. Jessie looked him, there was a hope in her eyes. Evan hold her face and said believe me sweetie. Both stare at each other for quite some time.

Evan called a cab, and took her home. From lift he carried Jessie to his house. He opened the door and the couple entered the house looking each other.