Love Maniac ( part 32 )

Ami was worried. Her mother asked her, " What's the matter, dear? ".you looked worried. Ami said, today something strange happened. Nana was rude to me. She indirectly told me not to visit her house.

Once I can expect this from you. But Nana not possible. Since from childhood Nana loved me so much, she always scolded jessie, but me not possible. She always cooked for me, but today she refused to let me eat. Mom something bad had happened, I could sense it. Jessie was in trouble. I need to contact her. Ami hurriedly called her up, it was switched off. She called up Nana, again no reply. Seeing Ami worried, her mother cooled her down saying, might be they were busy. Call them later on.

The matter didn't end up here, next morning when she knock up Jessie's door,. Nana opened the door to say, no jessie is not coming and shut the door instantly, without talking much. Similar things tends to continue for another whole day. Jessie unreachable. Next morning Ami call up Evan.

Evan replied, hello Ami good morning . Ami asked out of curiosity, Evan, how careless you are. You were not worried about Jessie, all boys were same careless. Evan replied, check your messages before blaming. I posted number of messages to Jessie but she was not replying. There after I message you too. You both were missing as you had boycott me.

Evan I could feel, Jessie was in trouble and I guess she was at home only. Bad thoughts were running in my mind. Please come and do something. Nana was not allowing me too.

Evan just took the keys and rushed out. Ami introduced him to her mother as Jessie's boyfriend. Ami had a plan in mind. Ami went to Jessie's house and knock the door, this time before the door get closed, Ami forcefully entered the house. Nana said now what. Ami hold Nana's hand and told her, " Nana why you were doing this to me. You had never ever been so rude to me. You were not allowing me to met Jessie, knowing that there was not a single day had went like this. Please Nana. Mom had asked me to bring you along, she was waiting for you. "

Ami pulled her and Insisted her to come along with her. Nana's heart soften. She too felt bad, so she thought to gave Ami a chance to explained about this.

Ami, Nana and Ami's mother was sitting. There was silence spread as to who will start first. Ami's mother initiate the talk. Nana replied in return, these girls were lying. They were hiding things. Jessie did wrong, Jessie was all night outside with a boy and Ami knew it all. These things were not allowed in my house.

Ami's mother said, these girls were not wrong, they didn't do anything wrong, Jessie was with me in this house. It's really Valunerable that you trust anybody else. By the way who informed you out it. May anyone prank with you.

Nana, " Is it true that she was with you, I couldn't believe. " Ami's mother told her that her that, now children had grown up and we couldn't force them, still they respect us is something big thing. Just trust them"