Love Maniac ( part 30 )

Jessie didn't had an idea that, though she had manage this but a bigger, more dangerous and fearful things were waiting for her, they had an hawk eye on her. It was difficult to say that whether Jessie could manage it or not. Micheal didn't answered and left.

It was a straight win for Ami, they were busy in celebrating it. Meanwhile Micheal came to know that today Jessie came along with Evan. Angry Micheal left the school in hurry, he directed his way towards Jessie's house.

He organised his hair, he knocked the door, it was Nana at the door.

Micheal said, " Good morning aunty, could I meet Jessie. " Nana replied she was at school, still not arrived. Micheal said could I wait, because she had told me that she was coming straight from Evan's house.

Nana was angry, she said " Hey you, don't mummer, speak up loud. As there were lots of work left. Speak up. " Micheal acted as he was being hesitate to answer he said, I had called up jessie yesterday evening. she said, She was at Evan's place and will have a night stay. Today morning also, she told,Evan will dropped her at school. Evan was her boyfriend everyone in the school knew this.

Nana shouted out of surprised, "what". Micheal said you must knew it. You should know it first. I will met her tomorrow at school, bye have a good day. Nana said to herself, " Let her come, I will broke her legs. Instead of studying, wasting our money. Let her come.