28

This definitely should've been 2 chapters but oh well

NICKI

"Baby where you going dressed like that?" Beyoncé closed the book she was reading and placed it on the nightstand giving me her undivided attention. I didn't plan on wearing this outfit I just wanted to see what Beyoncé would say.

"Baby you know our launch party is today." I smiled adjusting my swimsuit in the mirror. I look good!

"You are not going to a party with a bunch of models wearing a thong bikini."Bey had on her reading glasses and her hair was up in a messy bun. She looked so damn nerdy and sexy.

"But don't I look good baby." I slowly straddle her lap putting my titties in her face. Nobody can resist a perky pair of 36 DD's.

"You know Josiah's birthday is coming up." Bringing up the kids while I'm trying to get freaky. The puddle in my thong just dried up.

"In like 2 months." I said tracing the outline of her lip with my finger.

"But I still want to make it a big deal since I missed the first one." She pouted. I might as well give her a blank check and let her to go all out.

"We can do whatever you want baby." I whispered while sucking on her ear. I'll buy her an island if she just shuts up and fucks me.

"Whatever I want?" She chuckled playing with strings of my bikini.

"Mhm." I hope our door is locked

Beyoncé flipped us over and hovered over me. I love when she's in daddy mode. Her hand made its way around my neck while she positioned herself between my legs. All she had on was a big t-shirt, no bra, no underwear. Her warm center pressed against mine. At this point I was wet and throbbing. My hands wrapped around her waist and landed on the top of her ass. She quickly untied the the string on my bottoms and threw it across the room somewhere.

"Look at how wet you are." Beyoncé staring at me like a hungry hyena. Her fingers moved around my folds spreading my juices.

"Stop teasing I'm going to be late." I whined. Suddenly I was met with Beys tongue lapping up my juices then spitting them back out

"Shut up." She growled taking a hold of my neck. She straddled my lap and placed her clit directly on mine.

"Fuck." She looked so beautiful on top of me. I slipped one hand under her shirt to play with her nipple while my other hand caressed her ass

Back and forth. Back and forth. Round and round. Up and down. I ain't never seen Bey show out like this before. Baby riding me like I had a dick.

"Come on ride that shit out baby." I moaned. We were both close to reaching our climax. I tucked my lip between my teeth and squeezed my eyes shut. Fuck I'm about to nut.

"Look at me!" Beyonce moaned smacking the outside of my thigh.

"Fuck." My legs started to shake as I grabbed onto the sheets for dear life. I felt myself release onto Beyonce while my body went limp.

"Turn around." Bey ordered. I happily obliged and assumed the position. She rubbed my ass after a few smacks then suddenly Bey snaked her tongue between my cheeks. She had me moaning like a bitch. She even slid her fingers into my pussy thrusting in and out. Damn not me about to nut again.

"Fuck b-baby wait." I didn't want to nut this fast because damn this shit feels good.

"Nah bitch take it." Bitch?! The words rolled off her tongue and ran through my body. The arch in my back dropped while Beyonce licked me clean. I took a few minutes to gather my thoughts before speaking again.