15

Nicki

Its been about two weeks since the incident with Agent James happened. I've been keeping a rather low profile. Working more frequently at the strip club. I don't even get to see my baby Juju because I know James is following me around and I dont want him to know where Josiah is. I spoke to Beyonce briefly a few days ago and I'm not going to lie, I miss our little family. Coming home to a empty house every night is a little depressing.

...

"Deelishis baby can you do my eye liner for me pleaseeeeee." This is now my third failed attempt at doing this eye liner. I give up.

"Here I come daddy." Standing between my legs she grabs my chin and tilts my head up while applying the makeup. My hands rested on her ass as she leaned down and pecked my lips a few times. The kisses got longer and sloppier.

"Mmm babe are you finish?" I asked between kisses.

"Not yet." She giggled adding the final touches.

"You over here starting shit and you ain't done."  I chuckled smacking her ass

"Stop before I poke your eye out." She warned.

"You dancing tonight?" Deelishis asked playing with a loose curl of mine. Lately I've been doing less dancing and more bartending.

"No I'm helping at the bar." I answered zipping up my knee high boots.

"Oh ok. I'll save a private dance for you." She winked.

"You do that ma." I've been fucking Deelishis here and there to get my mind off things but it only made things worse. I wish I had someone to talk to about all this. I sighed getting up and walking upstairs to the bar. As I'm serving and making drinks I see Beyonce walk in and scan the area. After telling 24K ill be back. I run over to Bey.

"Beyonce?!? What are you doing here?" I was both nervous and excited to see her.

"I wanted to see you." She smiled hugging me and kissing my cheek.

"Follow me." I instructed holding her hand and leading her to my private room. I don't know who could be watching us.

"What's going on?" I asked sitting on the couch beside her.

"Relax. I told James I was coming here to 'catch up with you'." But I just wanted to see you. I missed you so much." She smiled.

"Well I've miss you too and juju." I pouted.

"Aww me too. I know he's getting so big" Not being able to see my baby grow each and every day really bothers me. My baby boy is going to be 1 in a few months and I want him home with Bey and I to celebrate.

"Lets go home." I suggested. I didnt want to spend time with Beyonce in the club I rather go home and relax. Leading Beyonce back to the bar I told 24K I was leaving.

"K I'm about to go home. You good?" I asked. We were pretty slow so she should be fine.

"Yea we slow. I'll be good." She smiled.

"Alright bye baby." I said leaning over the counter to kiss her cheek. Together Beyonce and I walked hand and hand out the club. Once we were outside she got into her car and I got into mine.

Once we got home we went straight upstairs to my room. Since Beyonce still had some clothes at my house she was able to change into a pair of shorts and a crop top.

"So how've you been?" Beyonce asked getting situated on the bed.

"Fine I guess." I shrugged scrolling on Instagram.