Chapter 7

Finally, the day of the wedding arrived.

Emily and Carter managed all the wedding decorations, Jo did want to help but she didn't have any idea on how to help and she doubted that these wedding fanatics would waste their time listening to some gibberish a 15-year-old gives. So all Jo did was smile at the mention of the wedding and show excitement at the sight of the wedding dress.

Not knowing anyone close enough to invite as a bridesmaid, the bride and Groom called off the entire Bridesmaid and Groomsmen shenanigans, after ever with a lot of begging and crying, Jo was allowed to invite Dani to Karma for the wedding. Emily called a few people from back home and her boss and a few colleagues. She didn't want a big wedding, just people who mattered. And also because she didn't want people to call her a gold-digger.

Jo wanted to hate her dress but Theon's choice was too gorgeous. It was a pale blue tulle dress, with the bodice covered in a weird wool-like texture. The entire wedding was blue and white themed. 

Jo didn't need to check up on her Mother, because Emily was busy getting pampered by the Make-up team called by Carter

The wedding was taking place at one of their hotels and they all their own rooms, except Jo who shared it with Dani and Karma. The only reason why Karma was allowed to stay because her room had two beds and also because Emily was convinced that Karma wasn't into girls.

Jo dressed quickly, and putting some mascara, blush and lip gloss, she headed towards the Groom's room. Jo had to do it today, it was a now or never situation and though she loved running away from her problems, this was something that would not only drag her but also Emily's newfound hope.

She knocked once, when no one answered, she knocked to the tune of 'Do you wanna build a Snowman' and the door opened immediately, revealing a suited Axel.

"Wow", Axel said.

"Thank you, you clean up nice", Jo commented, scanning the pale blue suit Axel was wearing.

Axel asked leaning on the frame, "So do you need anything".

"Is he ready?"

"Yup, a little nervous about messing the vows but otherwise he is perfectly ready", Axel said.

"Can I enter?" Jo asked awkwardly.

Axel opened the door and moved away giving her space to enter the suite. The suite was the exact size of Emily's. She looked around the room and saw Theon and Alexander lying in the corner of the room. Theon waved at her and said, "Dad and Carter kept practising their vows in front of us and didn't any of us sleep".

"Well that's terribly good", Jo smirked.

Theon was happy that the dress fit her properly and even looked good on her.

"Um, thank you for the dress", Jo said to Theon.

"I am happy to see you wearing it", Theon said and found it cute as to her act suddenly shy to express her gratitude.