Ahsoka tano

Ahsoka and I  got ready to fight.

"What's the plan?"she asked.

"Once we get in there you tell them we killed the mandolorian you and him distract the gaurds. Leave The magistrate to me." She nods.

We go in as we fight every gaurd that Blocks our way. And then we see the magistrate. Who looks surprised to see us still alive. She must assume we'd be killed but the mandolorian.

Ahsoka threw a peice of beskar to show them what they the ink we have them.

"Your bounty Hunter failed." She lied.

"Tell us what we want to know" I ordered "where is your master?"

"Kill her" she ordered.

"You both know what to do" I told her as we fight the gaurds.

I fought off a bunch of gaurds until I got to the magistrate.

She seemed ready to see me she fights me with her beskar staff. She tried her best. But no matter how hard she tries I stoped her. By putting my lightsaber to her neck.

"Now tell me. Where is your master?" She did it answer so I asked again but more specifically "where is grand admiral thrawn?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another day hit and everyone is celebrating their freedom. And the mandolorian Ahsoka and I went out front.

I lifted the beskar to the mandos "I believe this was your payment."

The mandolorian shook his head "No. I can't accept. I didn't finish the job."

"No" Ahsoka said "but this belongs with a mandolorian" she points at the beskar im holding. As he takes it.

"Where's your little friend." I asked.

"Back at the ship" he said "wait here I'll go get him" he said as he leaves us to get the kid.

Ahsoka and I walked to the ship and saw the child and the mandolorian walked out of the ship.

I spoke. "You're like a father to him."

He stops as he was surprised to see us but continued walking towards us.

"We cannot train him" Ashoka said.

"You both made me a promis, and I held up my end." He assured us.

I walked up to them as I held grogu a hand "there is one possibility" I said "go to the planet Tython. There you will find the ancient ruins of a temple that has a strong connection to the force. Place grogu on the seeing stone at the top of the mountain"

"Then what?"  He asked me

"The. Grogu may choose his path. If he reaches out through the force. There's a chance a Jedi my sense his presence and come searching for him."

"Then again they're aren't many Jedi left" Ahsoka adds I nod in agreement.

"Thank you" he said.

"May the force be with you" I told him as he gets one the ship grogu looks at us as I smiled. The door closes as the ship flys in the air.

"I'll miss them." Ahsoka said.

"You up for another adventure  snips?" I asked her by calling her old nick name.

"I never heard anyone call me that since the clone wars." She said with a chuckle.

"Won't the the last time you heard it." I said as we walked to go on a crazy adventure.

Time to start another chapter this time it's the aftermath of the war of the empire.