1.1 "playing dress up are we?"

*42

TW - Violence, Bullying,injury(not too detailed) (I can't think of anymore lmk in the comments:P)
---

please

“No.”

pleeeeasee?

“No.”

“C'mon just once more!?”

“you said that last time...”

“i- okay fine but this is a group hang out, everyone's coming I promise”

Onyx stopped walking, “fine” he sighed. “but double the wishes.”

“deal.” Keane smiled, “but seriously dude, what's up with collecting the wishes, you've only used them once, what're you planning?”

Onyx rolled his eyes “would'nt you like to know”

+++
$$$

Keane 🤡
We're meeting outside the karaoke place, same as last time
10:28

Me
Seriously how did I even let you drag me into this in the first place 🙄
10:28

Keane 🤡
It's cause you luv me
10:28
Anyways, put your phone away and get ready, you'll be late 😜
10:29

Me
Yeah yeah whatever 🖕
10:29

$$$

Seriously, who the hell does karaoke at 11pm?!

And with a introvert?? Seriously how do I even still put up with Keane?

I sigh as I finish up the last bit of make-up in the bathroom mirror, I've been alot quicker at doing it now with the practice, and I also don't have to watch anymore of them stupid youtube tutorials

Once I'm fully ready to go I grab my phone and my keys and head out. (The outfits the one he wore the first time we saw him wear a skirt cos I just LOVE)

+++

It's a fifteen minute walk to the place so after about 5 minutes of walking I pull out my phone to send a quick text to Keane, letting him know I'd be there soon.

I'm about to hit send when I hear it.

“Onyx?” I spin around coming face to face with two guys from my year. I roll my eyes realizing it's the same dudes always talking about girls as if their objects they can claim.

“what do you want” I scoff, looking expectantly.

“playing a bitta dress up are we?” the guy with purple hair, Arron, (who's definitely a forehead taller than me) smirks.

I froze. Shit I completely forgot. What was I thinking, what am I gonna do-

“Sheila I'm talking to you” Arron grunts shoving me back, I stumble slightly but keep my posture.

“i- uh-” I glance around looking for anyone but all I'm met with is an empty park.

“this is gonna be fun, Gerrard hol' 'em back” Arron smirks to the brown haired kid.