~05~

*Name*

"Well shit," I mumbled to myself.

"We've had some crazy fan girls, before, but we've never had one who tried to steal all ours clothes." I looked up to see the guy with blonde hair, with a red bandana on, talking.

I gave them a confused look because I have no clue what they are talking about. What the hell is a fangirl? And why the fuck do they think it's okay to call me crazy? Do I look like a crazy person to them?

"Hello? Are you gonna say something?" The tall, blonde boy questioned.

I didn't know I was supposed to say something, so I started thinking up an excuse to why I had all their clothes. But it was hard to come up with one when there was four hot boys right in front of me.

"Maybe she doesn't speak English and doesn't know what we are saying," the red haired boy said. That actually wasn't a bad idea. I nodded a little, now having a plan on getting out of this.

"Mike?" The red haired boy turned to the one with the bandana. "I'm not saying that was a stupid thought, but it was pretty stupid," he told the guy with the amazing idea. I don't know why he thinks it's stupid, I would call that 'Mike' guy a genius.

"And why do u think its stupid. It's the only logical explanation to why she keeps giving us confused looks," Mike explained.

"What did you ask her when we first walked in?" The tall blonde asked, changing the subject.

"If she needed help. You see I'm a gentleman unlike you guys," Mike answered in a joking yet serious way.

"And what did she say afterwards?" The tall blonde continued, bringing me into this damn conversation.

"She said yes that wo-" Mike stopped talking for a few seconds as if realization just hit him in the face. It hit me in the face, too. I completely forgot I said anything and that my new plan has already failed.

"So you can speak English?!" Mike turned to point to me. Naturally I shook my head. But then I realized that that gives it all away and I cursed under my breath.

"Okay, we can either go get security, or you can drop our clothes and leave," the bandana dude said in a soothing voice.

"But I need these clothes more than you guys do," I said, not wanting to give up the opportunity of getting new clothes.

"Well, we kind of need clothes to cover our body," Mike said in a duh voice.

"Surely you guys don't need all these clothes. You have so many. Cant you please just give me some of it," I begged. I was really hoping Jax would come in and pull me out of this mess. He usually knows what to do in these situations.

"Look. We get you are a fan, but we really need our clothes. I know we got a lot, but surely you do to," bandana dude tried persuading me to give up these clothes.

He even got down on the floor where I still lay, holding their clothes. If I get up I'll have to let go of the clothes and they'll take it away from me.

"Let's get something straight, here. I have no fucking clue on who you guys are, so that's not the reason on why I'm stealing your clothes," I clarified.

"Then what is the real reason?" I turned to see the brunette who hadn't said a single word until right now.

"I... don't think I can tell you that," I said with an unsure voice. I'm not sure it's a good idea to tell them something that is basically my whole life.

"And why would that be?" the brunette pushed.

"Because it's private information," I shot back.

"Fine! Don't tell us. I just hope you come up with a better excuse for the judge," the same brunette snapped at me, suddenly. He then turned to the other three, "Someone go get security."

"Wait!" They all turned back to me and waited for me to continue. "I'm homeless."

The two blondes, and Mike, turned and had a face of sorrow. On the other hand, the brunette had a look of joy. I swear this bitch is getting on my nerves.

***

AN

THANKS FOR READING. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT SI FAR. GIVE FEEDBACK :)

LOVE YALL

~kk