~14~

*Calum POV*

Humming birds are difficult to catch. For all I know, I don't think anybody has caught a humming bird before. Name was my humming bird, impossible to catch, but I finally caught her. I was not planning on letting her go either, but of course the one and only Luke Hemings had to fuck it up.

The hospital room was empty I returned. Confused, I looked around only to see Luke was sitting their looking frightened as ever. I gave him a questioning look until I realized Name and the douche were gone.

"What the hell, Luke?"

"Excuse me?" He tried sounding like he was clueless to what I was talking about. Let's face it, though, Luke had never been good at lying.

I walked across the room to where Luke was sitting, grabbed his shirt and lifted him out of his chair. I growled in anger before shoving his back against the wall and moving my face to be only inches away from his.

"Luke, where is my sister?" I asked, trying to stay calm.

"She, ummm.... You know, that's a very good question that I would like answered myself." Luke can't lie but he is good at avoiding questions. However my temper is low and I am willing to give his face a little makeover with my fist.

"Do you want to play games, Luke. Because there is one game I would like to play if you don't want to cooperate." Luke squirms a little under my hold. His forehead contains a couple beads of sweats, and his pulse is slowly rising.

Luke takes a gulp before speaking. "You want to know where she is?"

"Yes," I reply with irritation.

"Name?" This little fucker is going to pay if he keeps stalling.

"No, my grandma you-" Luke cuts me off only to give me a smart ass answer.

"Well I know exactly where-" I pull Luke forward then push him back into the wall fed up with his games.

"WHERE IS MY SISTER?" I screamed, all the patience I had was now lost and Luke was shaking more then before.

"She left. She didn't want to be here anymore so she walked out," Luke half mumbled half yelled. He talked faster then the speed of a plane and shut his eyes after wards in fear I would hurt him.

"Why didn't you stop her you idiot?" I calm down slightly after seeing the fear in my friend. I let go of his shirt and pace to the other side of the room in frustration.

"Calum, your sister didn't want to be here. I can't force her to stay. She may be homeless but she still has rights. You can't just jump into her life so suddenly and expect her to do whatever you say." Luke spoke with so much emotion behind his words. He was putting himself in her shoes, something he does often when he sees people going through a tough situation.

"So what should I do now?" My full attention was on Luke.

"Hope she comes back."

----

I did what Luke said and waited for Name. She never did come to the tour bus, though.

Ashton told me that I should go out and look for her around town since we leave back to Sydney tomorrow night. And that is what I am currently doing, looking for Name.

The sidewalk was busy, but unlike other cities, the people weren't shoving each other or pushing one another just to get by. It was nice to see this community be so friendly; a good change from all the trash talk and rude gestures from the typical big cities.

Three hours of walking around town and I was beginning to loose hope. I have walked into every store, restaurant, and arcade only to see disappointment. My feet grew tired after the second hour, and the sun was killing only after the first.

Ready to turn back to the tour bus, a yelling came from a grocery store across the street. After a couple crashes, three teens ran out of the store and down the street carrying various foods in their hands. I recognized one of the teens as Name and the other two as her friends I encountered on the first day of seeing Name.

I ran down the street I saw Name head and eventually caught up to them. I kept my distance so they wouldn't see me, which wasn't too easy. The boy was constantly turning his head to check if they were being followed, and every time I would have to find something to hide behind.

After a deadly run, my mind was yelling at the rest of my body to hit the gym, which I avoided in interest of watching Netflix instead. Name and her friends turned into an alley way, the same one I walked Name to a couple nights ago.

I remember her telling me that outsiders are not allowed to enter, but right now that rule can suck my ass. I follow them to a door where they do some special knock.

Knowing that I would not be able to memorize this knock, I sneak behind them and get on my knees. When the door opened, I crawled in behind them, on the nasty floor might I add, and got through the door before it closed.

The room was crowded with homeless people, so I had no problem sneaking off to the side where it was darker and more eery. I walked in the direction Name and her friends were headed, which seemed to be the very back of the room.

The chatted as they strolled down the room, though they were too quiet for my ears to hear. I tried getting closer, which didn't work because I accidentally stepped on somebody's foot. Thank the lords it was an old person though, he just got confused and said there was a ghost.

They group made it to the back of the room where four mattresses were set up, the mattresses they stole for my band and I. They also had a shopping cart of clothes, which was also stolen from us. Off to the side was an old pizza box, along with a bunch of other trash from previously eaten foods.

As they were dumping the food they, I'm guessing stole, into a little pile, I took the advantage to move in closer to them. I was still hidden but was able to hear them as long as they conversed at a normal speaking volume.

So far nothing important was said. The group was just eating the food they stole; I found out because they were discussing how it was a close call. 

Name then proceeded to tell the other two how she typically takes to food to the grocery store bathroom and eats in the stalls. That way no one can say that she stole anything and she still gets to eat.

Hearing her talk about this made my heart break in two. Knowing that while I'm out making millions of dollars and getting all the food I can eat, she is here eating in the store's bathroom. If only she'd give me a chance to help her out.

~~~~~

AN

HEYYYY GUYSSSSSS.

I OWE AN APOLOGY FOR TAKING SO DAMN LONG TO PUT UP THE NEXT CHAPTER. I KEEP PROMISING TO WRITE QUICKER AND THEN I DONT. I HAD BRAIN FARTS AND THEN PROCRASTINATION BUT AYY ITS UP.

I WONT PROMISE THE BEXT CHAPTER WILL B UP SOON BUT ILL DO MY BEST NOT TO TAKE SO LONG ESPECIALLY SINCE IM ON BREAK.

THANKS FOR READING

~kk