~06~

*Name*

"Calum, why are you smiling? This poor girl is homeless," the blue eyed boy scolded the asian, who's name I believe is Calum. "This isn't something to be happy about! Where are your manners?" The blonde continued when Calum wouldn't stop smiling.

I don't really think it's rude, I just think it's weird that he would be happy that I'm homeless. Like bitch what have I ever done to you except steal your clothes? Nothing, exactly.

"Can I talk to you guys in private?" Calum asked, still freakishly smiling. His smile is actually starting to creep me out.

The other boys nodded, and the four of them stepped outside of the bus. While they were busy talking, I finally got up from the ground. I picked up all their clothes and searched for a window I could climb out of.

The only window I found that was open and big enough was on the side of the bus. I don't think it's on the same side those boys exited, so I think I might be able to leave without getting caught.

I kick the window open with my foot, and stick my head out. I don't see any of the four boys, but I see Jax, Lila, and Randy. I whistled, hoping they could hear me. I didn't want to yell their names in case those boys were near by.

Thankfully, Lila heard my whistling and came to the rescue. She ran over to me and grabbed the clothes from my hands. I hop out of the window before we both run back to Jax and Randy. We put the clothes in the shopping cart and begin to leave the are when we heard a yell.

"There she is!" I turned to see Calum shouting. Out of nowhere, a couple of security guards come out and start running up to us.

While the guards were making their way over here, all but Jax got in it on the car in someway while Jax pushed it. Jax was running as fast as he could. Sweat became to race down is face and he was panting more and more. But that's just what you get when you have little food and water in you.

I looked back to see that the security guards were slowly catching up to us. They could reach us any minute now. I nudged Lila and she, too, saw the problem at hand.

"What do we do?" Lila asked. I didn't know what to do. I was afraid of getting caught by them, but with Jax having no food in him, we would. And worse, he could soon pass out.

"Uh... Jax, hop on the cart. Randy, you take over for Jax," I ordered. They did as I told, but the transition wasn't quick enough, and the guards were a little closer.

Randy began to push the cart while running, but he wasn't as strong or fast as Jax, and the bitches caught up to us.

One of the guys grabbed Randy, and the other grabbed our cart and pushed us back to the damn bus. In front of the bus the four boys were standing, glaring at me. Calum shook his head before turning to talk to the guards.

The guard turned around and said, "Three of you guys can go and take the stuff with you, but we need..." He turned around to Calum to see which one of us will have to stay behind. I don't see why one of us has to stay, it makes no fucking sense to me.

Sadly, there's a small feeling that I'm the one that has to stay, and I'm scared for why that is.

"We need you to stay," Calum said, pointing to me. Knew it, but why the fuck should I stay?

"That sucks for you cuz I'm ain't gonna fucking stay," I spat, making sure they were fully aware that they don't have control over me.

"OH YES Y-" Calum started shouting when the bandana dude cut him off.

"Look, we'll let you keep everything you stole from us. And we are letting your friends go, right now. We just need to talk to you, and then we'll let you go, too."

After the bandana kid spoke, I decided five minutes wasn't so bad. And we keep everything! The four of us are going to be the richest in the alley. Don't worry, though, we are going to share our new things with everyone else.

"You guys go, I'll meet you guys in the alley when I'm done," I told the three homeless teens.

Randy came up to me with a stern look on his face. He grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me. He does this when someone has a bad idea, he said he's trying to shake the stupidity out of them. "We are not leaving you behind, these guys might they rape you... or murder you!" Randy whisper-shouted. He glared at the four boys.

"I'll be fine, I promise," I whispered back to him.

"If they try anything, just tell them you have a boyfriend," Randy talked even quieter than before.

"Like they would believe an ugly homeless girl like me would have a boyfriend," I explained, shooting down his plan.

Out of nowhere, Randy moved his hands from my shoulders to my cheeks, cupping them gently. "They will now," he spoke softly before kissing me gently. Immediately, I kissed back.

It was my first kiss I have ever had with Randy, and I actually enjoyed. The only other kiss I had ever enjoyed was with my now ex boyfriend. We dated while I was still in the orphanage, we were orphans together. All the other times I kissed guys was for many. Yes, at one time I was a prostitute. It was before I found the alley, and I need money for food, clothes, and hotel rooms. I regret it to this day.

Randy finally pulled away after bout ten seconds, and turned to see if the four boys were watching. They were.

I turned back to Randy and nodded for him to go with Jax and Lila, who left right when they were told they could. It actually wasn't a bad thing cuz they didn't see me and Randy kiss.

"Come to the alley as soon as you are done, okay?" I nodded my head yes and he left.

Now to find out what these four fucktards want.

***

AN

THANK YOU GUYS SOOOO MICH IF YOU READ THIS FAR.

The photo up top is Randy, except with a dirty face and messed up hair.

btw have you guys seen the posters for the rowsy tour. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL. if you are going to any of their concerts YOU ARE SO FUCKIG LUCKY!!!!

love you guys

-kk