requestss

requests are open:)

i really enjoy writing this book, i love everyone's requests and ideas for this book and without you guys, this book wouldn't've gotten as far as it did. if anyone wants to build an actual story off of any of the oneshots, go ahead, or if someone wants to write an idea that was requested in this book, go ahead!

nick requests (the oneshot is about nick) -

chris requests -

matt requests -

all three requests -

any others that don't fit into a category -

~(chapter name)~ - nick oneshot
{(chapter name)} - chris oneshot
>(chapter name)< - matt oneshot
[(chapter name)] - multiple brother oneshot

also the reason behind the no y/n's or romance is because i don't feel comfortable reading y/n stories or injecting someone as a main character into a story and having to alter what i know in my mind. i just don't feel comfortable with it. like, i could gladly make a side character (like a friend) that isn't real and add them to a part of the story to go along with the plot, but they won't be a character that goes along with the whole story. and no smut obviously because they're only 19 and no one should sexualize them and i don't think they would be comfortable with that and i, myself, do not feel comfortable writing smut. also i mostly read fanfics about ships i like, so i'm also not used to new characters. but yeah, i hope you guys understand my opinion:).

also nick is my favorite brother, because i relate with him a lot (i isolated myself a lot, not because i was bi, but because i'm an introvert and i wish i'm not alone a lot, but i can't help it). so don't be surprised if a lot of the oneshots are about him

there you guys go:)