Meeting the old pack.

Chapter 4:

Kat's POV:

Today was the day I was going to face my old pack. I made sure I was wearing something sexy but not slutty. I wore my brand new denim shorts, my fav red sleeveless tee shirt and my black leather jacket. Everyone insisted I go by car but I wanted to make an entrance so went by my hot black motorbike. The car with my friends were In was ahead of me so when they parked I decided to slow down abit. Everyone came out to meet us and then I spotted Austin looking as hot as ever but had his arm around my slut of a sister who was wearing a tight mini dress. I heard Brad introducing everyone " And your beta?" Asked Austin That's when I got there and I heard Brad saying " there she is". I had my helmet on so no one could see me but I could see everyone staring at me with their mouthes wide open. I walked past them all ignoring Austin sticking his hand out for me to shake. I waited inside with my helmate still on. " Rachel shall show you your rooms" said Austins voice angrily. Typical Rachel had her hands all over Brad but when she heard Brittnay growl at her lowly she quickly showed her her room I tried really hard not to laugh. Then she showed Zac and Mac their room and then Brad's only leaving me a d her. "Here you are...um" "Kat".I said lifting my helmate shaking my open hair out. She looked at me with her eyes wide open. Before she could say anything else I shut the door in her face and went to have a shower.

After having a shower I was told by Brittany that we had to go to dinner in half an hour. I then choose the same denim shorts but with a midnight blue strap tee shirt and blue pumps letting my now dry hair fall straight naturally. I skipped down the stairs seeing everyone at the table. All the males ( Including Austin not including Brad Zac or Mac) looking AT me

With pure lust I ignored there looks and sat next to Brittnay. Austin cleared his throat which made everyone stop their conversations and look at him " As you see we have 5 members of the Blood pack, the worlds strongest pack I would like them to introduce themselves to you" he said looking and Brad who stood up " I am Brad alpha of the Blood pack" he said bluntly. He sat back down and then Brittnay stood up " I am Brittnay sister of the alpha of the blood pack" she said then Zac And Mac stood up and said " We are

Twins Zac and Mac who'd are the third best fighters of the Blood pack" Then I stood up " Hey I'm Kat but my real name is Kaytlin Manrobe Setheus and I am

The beta of the Blood pack and the worlds second best fighter" I said hearing gasps and mutters across the room and saw Austin's mouth wide open and then Talya my best friend grabbing me into one of her famous bear hugs then looked back at me with tears in her eyes.

Rachel's POV:

( When she's showing the Blood pack their rooms)

After that rude beta made my Austin angry I tried to suduce that sexy alpha Brad. I mean I've been stuck with Austin for 2 years. It was getting boring. Especially after my sister Kaytlin disappeared. He had more anger issues and treated me like a sex toy. I was in the middle if running my hand on Brads hard chest when suddenly I heard his sister growl at me. I mean talk about over protection!

I quickly showed her her room and the. The other boys their room and it was only me and That girl left. "Here you are.. Um" "Kat" she replied takeing off her helmate reaviling the Blood pack beta! I thought for a second that it was Kaytlin but She shut the door in my face.

Austin's POV:

( Meeting the Blood pack)

The blood pack arrived at our front door. Talk about rich the had a mercidez limo! 4 of the members came out. The one to speak was Brad the alpha " I am Alpha Brad, this is my sister and my 2 third best fighters" he said " and your beta?" I asked looking around. Suddenly a pretty sweet motorbike parked next to the limo. The girl had some pretty sexy clothes on she will so be in my bed in 2 days. I expected her to take her helmet off and shake my hand but ignored me and walked right inside!!