Training

Kats POV:

After our other lessons I introduced Taylor to Rachel and Talya "Luna" said Taylor bowing his head at Talya "Please call me Talya" she said smiling. Half way through lunch I could feel Austins and Trinas eyes on me... SHOWTIME!! I swiftly peck Taylor's lips Taylor's eyes slowly turned black with lust and crashed his Lips with mine with soon turned into a make out session. I heard 2 very loud growls and suddenly Inwas ripped from Taylor's grip and put over Austins shoulder as he took me out of the lunchroom. I looked up to see everyone staring at us and Taylor held back by some guys from the other pack. I was suddenly pushed into the janitors cupboard and pushed against the wall. Austins eyes were pure black with lust and a hint of anger "You are my mate" he said in a low deathly whisper

"Oh so you can go around fucking bimbos whiles I stand around watching you" I scream in his face"You know nothing" he says "Oh well judging by Trinas moans I think I have a pretty clear idea" I say and his eyes go a bit lighter "I have been wanting to do this for such a long time" he whisperes huskily intoy ear and suddenly his lips crash into mine and he notices I wasn't responding so nibbles on my lower lip making me gasp. His tonge began exploring my mouth. That's before I kicked his baby maker. He groaned and fell to the floor, "Do that again and next time you won't have an Austin.jr" I say walking out ofThe cupboard and went to my next lesson.

At the end of the day I was on my way to the pack house when suddenly I rembered that coach said that the elders would tell the rest of the pack about me being a rare...Which means that my parents the ones who beat me for being weak were also coming. I entered the house and got my megaphone out, "OKAY GET YOU'RE LAZY ASSES TO THE FEILD IN 10 MINUITES FOR TRAINING" I say seeing everyone rush to their rooms to get ready. I hop into the shower and quickly put on my blue sports bra and white jogging botts while putting my hair in a ponytail.'I jog outside to see everyone ready for their training. I see Taylor and give him a quick peck on the cheek. "Okay you lot, get into pairs." I say whiles Brad and Austin come up to the front to me ready to help train aswell. "Now some weres trust their wolf to much that their human Side gets weak. You have to be strong on both sides" I say seeing the confused looks. I sigh and shake my head... "See if you're in battle and you can't shift for a reason then you can also fight In human form" said Brad I give him a smile "Now Im gonna show you a demo that you're gonna try" I say "Brad you're gonna attack me and -" "No I'll attack you" said Austin looking angry... Looks like my kicking his friend wasn't enough "Be my guest" I say shrugging "Now Austin is gonna attack me and see what I do" Austin suddenly charges towards me and I step aside yawning alittle he growls and charges again and this time I grab his ankle and toss him into a tree, everyone gasps and I was about to tell them about my technique when I smelt my parents and other elders behind me. I turn around to see everyone wide eyed... "K-Kaytlin is t-that you" my so called mother asked "why would you care" I snap at her deserving a growl from my father and me growling back.