The end....or is it?

Kats POV:

"Wow! I've been wanting to do that since he got Alpha position" Henry said smirking I didn't know what I did. I was hurt. Hurt from betrayal and life. "Now lets get these things off" Henry said taking the cuffs off my hand. "I need to go find my sister" I said getting up and rubbing my arms "you mean the blonde haired brown eyed girl?" Henry asked.

Henry's POV:

Wow! My mate was perfect. Not just physically but emotionally as well. "I need to find my sister" she said. My mind quickly drifted to the blond haired chick whole much resembled to my mate. "Now we're getting somewhere" she mumbled. Suddenly I remembered that Austin had bought a whole clan of vampires and his-well mine now- pack. "Listen your alpha by birth right is now me" I commanded loving the powerful feeling surging through me. "We find- uh..." I said looking at my mate questionably "Kat" she said chuckling "Kat, my mate and your future luna's sister" I commanded enjoying their shocked and confused faces. "But she's Alpha Austins mate" some bastard shouted deserving a growl from me.

Kats POV:

My knees went all wobbly when he said mate and future Luna. I felt safe and warm in Henry's honey and vanilla scent. His arm tightly around my waist. We suddenly heard a scream, Rachel's scream. I panicked

"Okay vampires find Talya wolves find Rachel" I said quickly."Ska fro taleya zand da muate" The (my guess) leader hissed at his clan and everyone looked shocked and quickly scattered. "Follow Rachel's scent" I said.

Talyas POV:

I felt broken and used. When iwas little mum used to tell me stories about mates. She told me how she met dad at the beach. She said it was so cliche, the way the sun was setting and she was sitting near the ocean and then she saw my dad sitting there. She said that as soon as their eyes met the were instantly in love. I never thought my mate could hurt me. Suddenly I smelt vampire near me. I panicked. Another one of Brads sick games I thought preparing myself. But suddenly a tall figure appeared. He had long silky black hair up to his shoulders and the must beautiful caramel eyes. He was tall and well built. "Mate" he growled. Oh shit he's a vampire.

Kats POV:

We followed Rachel's scent to find Rachel on the floor with silver injected into her blood stream. Hunters surrounding her naked body. I growled. "Kill every hunter and rouge. No mercy" I hissed.

---------------------------------------------

We had won!! Rachel was In a deep coma. Prince slager had also claimed Talya and they would be king and queen of vampires. "Luna Rachel has requested for you" the pack doctor had said solemnly. "K-Kat?" Rachel's raspy voice asked "Hey sis" I said soothingly keeping myself from crying. "Kat w-where's Zac?" She asked "H-he died" I whispered seeing tears leek from her lifeless brown eyes. "He p-proposed to me." She sobbed "I d-didn't even g-get to tell him about my baby K-kat" she sobbed louder. "K-Kat kill me?" She asked. "W-what?" I asked taken aback. "Kat my mate and baby have both died!" She said laughing bitterly. "But before I die.....I wanna tell y-you something" she said quietly. "Y-you're not a Manrobe Kat you were found" she whispered before her eyelids were getting heavy "R-Rachel no tell me!!!! Tell me! Don't die" I screamed crying.

On my god!!!! I was gonna end it here but I'm not that cruel so I'm thinking of a second book? Tell me what you think