Road trip

Kats POV:

After a week at my hotel I had to control my wolf from going back to Austin or evn lunging at any male! I was reading a magazine when Talya called "Hello" I said "Hey Kat how are you?" Talya asked "Fine" I sighed "Well me and Brittnay found out about a drug which makes your heat go less so no male will want to have sex with you!" She said happily "Really" I said suddenly excited "Yeah Rachel is on her way to give you the drug so take it and come home!" Brittnay screamed into the phone suddenly there was a knock on the door and Rachel came in with a small white bag.

Austins POV:

I cant belive that my own pack have locked me into my room! I have to get to Kat somehow...I need to mate with her, Ever since Kat returned my wolf has been clawing itself to the serface for days now and Kat in heat, I just made me go crazy and Alpha possesive mode. Suddenly the door opened and Dan my beta came in. I growled at him and he quickly let my loose and said "Um.. Kats back" I smelt for her and realized her heat faze was over...which ment she...mated with someone else!? "Kat took a drug which helps her heat" he said. I was suddenly relived and put on a shirt and climbed down the stairs.

Kats POV:

I was back in the house and was pretty nervous on meeting Austin. I was tackled into a bear hug by Talya and Brittnay and relived smiles by Zac Mac and Brad. I suddenly saw Austin come down the stairs with dark bags under his eyes wearing his white baggy shirt and black jogging bottoms. He gave me a weak apologetic smile and went back upstairs. I sighed and climbed upstairs to take a shower.

After shower:

I wore my grey short shorts and grey tank top and was downstairs to see Austin and everyone else ready. "Where you lot going?" I asked "They grinned except for Austin who just growled "We are going on a road trip!" Brittnay said brightly. I sighed and got my stuff ready

Half an hour later:

"NO I GET THE FRONT SEAT!" I screamed at Austin "NO IM THE ALPHA I DO" he screamed back "No I do" "I do" "NO I WILL" Brad shouted making me lower down but Austin just gap and huff like a two year old and go to the back seat. I sighed and rolled my eyes at his behavior and sat next to Brittnay. We were on our road trip when it began to rain and the car broke down "What the fuck" Austin shouted "Shut it" I snap at him. "We'll I guesse we have to get a motel across the street" Brad sighed. We all groaned and got out of the car to run to the motel to be greets by a lady in her mid 60s warmly smiling at us. "Hello Children how may I assist you?" She asked "Um we need 6 rooms" brad said "We'll dearly we only have 5 rooms" the lady said "Okay Mac you're on your own me and Talya Racel and Zac Britt you're on your own Austin and Kat you're together" Brad ordered. I gaped at him "No I am not sharing a room with him" I say pointing at Austin with disgust "Yes you are" Brad said in his alpha tone "bastard son of a bitch jerk" I mumbled making him chuckel. We all went to our rooms "AUSTIN I GET THE BED" I scream "NO I DO" be screamed "GIVE ME THE BED" I screamed "FINDERS KEEPERS LOSERS WEEPERS" He said I growled and jumped onto him making him growl I put him into a headlock before I could do anything else Brad and the others ran in "Not again" Brad moaned he held me by the waist and pryed me off Austin. "Look just share the fucking bed" Rachel sighed pulling Zac into their room everyone nodded in agreement and went out. I sighed and sat at the edge of the bed. "Well I'm going for a shower" I mumbled "Wanna have a shower together and save water?" Austin suggested deserving a kick where the sun doesn't shine. I smirked and had a shower. I wrapped a towel around myself and remembered about me having nothing to wear Incame out to meet Austin's lustfull eyes. "Um I need a shirt" I mumbled deserving a chuckel from him he threw me a blue shirt which went up to my mid thigh. I sighed and went to bed. The next thing I rembered was Austin I top of my and everything going blank....