Move in with the jerk!?

After growling at my dad my mother began cring even more. I rolled my eyes "Put a sock in it you old lady" I snap at her. "Okay you lot go get changed and come to the meeting room in 20 minuites" said Austin in his alpha tone....He looked so hot when he was in contro- WHAT!? Stupid mate bond. I ignore my parents and go to my room to take a quick shower and wear my midnight blue straples knee lenghth dress and a denim jacket. I skip down the staris and go and sit in Taylors lap. "Now we have gathered you all for some inportant news" said the elder making everyone murmur "We have found out that this morning we have found a VERY rare wolf indeed, now who has heard of the sappire ledgend?" he asked "You mean the ledgend where every 2000 years a ledendery wolf is born of the sappire of the moon godess and has unlimited power?" Brad asked "Yes and that wolf is no other then Kaytlin Marobe Setheus" The elder said making everyone whisper and look at me with fear and respect. I smirked "Kat you will be under heavy protection an-" "WHAT?! I can look after myself, I dont need any over sized pea headed men following me around" I shout making everyone gasp "Very well" the elder said nervously. I sighed and everyone began going to their room. I was in the kitchen making myself a sandwhich. After I was done I was on my way to my room when I heard Taylor and TRINA!?? I barge into their room to see Taylor on top of Trina both naked. I cover my eyes "Taylor Richard we are over" I simply say turning around. as I went to  my roo m I heard Taylor banging on the door "Kat babe open up" He pleaded. "Fuck off Taylor" I say. After 3 minuites of banging he sighhed and left. At dinner Taylor was sitting next to Trina who was grinning like an idiot and I saw the only seat avalible was next to Austin. I sighed and sat next to him ignoring his stares. In the middle of dinner I felt a large rough but  warm hand rubbing my thigh. I lowly growled telling Austin to move his hand but he smirked and went higher. I bit down a moan and got my fork and stabbed it on his hand "OW!" he screamed rubbing his hand making everyone look at us "What!?" I say making Brad cough slitghtly, "Um Kat you know your room well we found out that there are some leaks and well you kind of have to move in with Austin for  a month" he said. I dropped my fork but beforeI could say anything Austin intturpted me "Yeh and your stuff is in my room already" he said. I glare at him and scrape my chair "Im going to go get ready for bed" I mumble and go upstaires and take a long shower in Austins room. I wrap my towel around myself and went into the roo mto see Austin, his eyes were slowly turnig black "GET OUT!" I say making him run out of the room. I quickly put on my black shorts and pink long sleeved shirt I heard a knock on the door and Austin came I sighed "You take the floor I take the bed." I order "NO this is my room" he whined. "Fine you can share but keep your distance or Ill cut that dick of yours and feed it to you" I warned making him chuckle. I got into bed  and felt Austin behind me. I quickly fell asleep and when I woke up I felt to strong arms around my waist and my head was on Austins rock hard chest. He was lighty snroing and looked so sweet and inneconet, tottaly oppisite to the real him I was about to get up when I remembered it was saturday so snuggled into his chest taking in his wonderful pine tree and waterfall smell. But I realized what was going on and with all my streangth pushed him off making him fall off the bed and growling at me "Dont you dare growl at me and never touch me like that again" I say.