Taste of her own medicen

Kats POV:

Austin had gone for a long run and when he came back he looked nevouse but then he saw me a looked relived. "Are you hiding from the pack?" I Asked "Yeah please dont tell" He silently pleaded. I smirked evily "OI YOU LOT AUSTIN IS HOME!" I screamed as I saw everyone come down stairs and Austin glaring at me. "Oh Austin um... Trina is on her way here and she wanted to have us throw her a party?" said Brad calmly, completly forgetting about earlier. "How do you know?" he asked happily joining in "Cause she said she wanted a party" Brad said. "We have set the table out andthe food is in the kitchen but e all need to get ready" said Brittnay looking pissed off. I had told them about Trina so they were all in on it. "Okay you lot get ready it is a causal party" said Brad in his alpha voice and everyone scattered. leaving me to go wear my apple shorts and millitary sleeveless top and a high pony tail. I quickly put on my black heels and was on my way down stairs to go to the party which was in the large garden when I heard some giggling from Austins room "Stop Austie" said Trina and there was no doubt but I could smell arousal from her AND Austin. I didnt even bother to cry. I was done crying for the past 2 years so carried on walking. 10 minuites later I saw Austin wearing a black suit with white shirt and a thin black tie with his hair messy while Trina was wearing a super tight panties...oh sorry shorts and a strappless top with her hands running up and down Austins chest...How I wished to rip her han-wait what I mean I dont care...I saw her mouth dropped open staring at me. she scurried towards me smiling widely,"HEY" She screeched into my ear "Oh my gosh wanna be my freind youre fab I mean fab body fab face ohh I love your hair" she said expecting me I smiled sweetly "Oh really cause I have better things to do then hang around with a slut" I said venom dripping in my words everyone heard me and were ooing and all the guys staring at me lustfully. "K-Kaytlin?!" Asked Trina with a second of fear and regret but quickly covered it with a look of disgust "So have you found a mate or did he reject you? Hope you're not a prostitute." I said. "How dare you disrespect your Luna" said Trina looking emmbaressed "Luna?! Ha how desperate can you get Austin if you wanted a sex toy you can find better on the street" I said glaring at her. "Austin tell her" Trina screeched in Austins ear, "Um well Ka-" "Why don't you just shut up and oh look I can see a slut why don't you go sort out your 'urges' because looking at this I can see Trina can't live up to her name" I say smirking They both blush deep crimson and quickly went inside. I turn around to see everyone staring at me. I give them an innecont smile and put on the music.