Girls night

Brads POV:

After I rejected Talya I knew I made a bad mistake but I wanted Kat. Ever since she came to our pack I wanted to ask her out unlike Austin I wanted her for who she was. Not for her looks. I was talking to Zac and Mac about our Fighting lesson Tommorow when Kat (who was looking HOT) came up to me and SLAPPED ME!!? How dare her disrespect her Alpha! She was about to kick me when that nosy Austin grabbed her from the waist and she began kicking around that was until he kissed her. I felt angry,relived and jelouse at the same time. That should be me kissing her not Austin. She pushed him away and stomped out of the party my guess home. I pulled Myself to face 2 angry looking twins and an even more angry looking Austin.

Austins POV:

I was standing next to Rachel when she looked pretty depressed. I hugged her and suddenly she pulled me into a make out session. Not that I'm complaining. Then the limo pulled up reviling Kat who looked breath-taking. I was going to compliment her when Talya pushed by and Brittnay and Kat both ran after her. We all went in and Rachel seemed pretty uneasy so went of with her other slutty friends. The party was going fine until a Angry Kat went up to Brad and gave him a slap to remember and was about to. Eat him up until I grabbed her from the waist "Kiss her she'll calm down" my wolf urged me. Well if you say so. I kissed her hungrly. I was amazing until she pushed me away and stomped out. Uh oh that's gonna make our mate bond stronger. I thought.

Kate's POV:

I went right upstairs wore my red shorts and blue long sleeved shirt and went downstairs grabbed a bucket of ice cream crying a little until there was a knock on the door. I opened it and Talya and Brittnay were there. Talya grabbed me into a bone breaking hug "I am so so so sorry for suspecting you" she rambled on. She finnaly let go and I saw Brittnay there "I can't believe he would do that" she whispered "Britt are you gonna be alright?" I asked "What" she said "about Brad?" Talya said "Brad- who?" She said grinning. My girls got into their pjs and we got snacks out and began stuffing my face with loads of food.