𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

{𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 0.1}
THE GROUND

"I'm not my father

"I'm not my father.."
- 𝐮 .𝐤

𝟏𝟐 MONTHS EARLIER

"Why'd you do it? " My dad Marcus Kane asked as the guards were taking me to lock up.

"Why? I'm tired of being your perfect party trick. I'm tired of being the perfect daughter, the perfect soldier. I wanna just be AMINA not Marcus Kane's perfect daughter; the Arks role model!" My father's face went white as snow.
"Mina-

"Just don't, Go. " I cut him off.

He hesitated before leaving, he typed in the code on the keypad and left. He turned back around and looked me in the eyes. I turned away, I didn't want to see him. I was tried of being told who I was....shouldn't that be up to me?

PRESENT DAY

You and the rest of the hundred will be sent down to earth to see if it's habitable. These wristbands will send us your vital's from on the ground. Don't take them off. Unless you want us to think you're dead. If the earth is survivable then you will be parted for all your crimes. Mount Weather, an old military base, will have all the necessary resources you need for three months," My father informed me before the guards took me to the drop ship.

"So...you send us to the ground to die..that's actually not that surprising." I figured as the guards were walking me.My dad stopped them, he cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead.

"I love you, Amina. Remember that."He said letting go of my face.

"Not enough to want me alive, huh?" I said walking on to the drop ship.

I looked around to see the people who I was going to die with. There were two guys with dark hair, one was wearing these weird goggles. The other looked kinda nerdy, smart. There was this brunette long haired girl who I'd never seen before. I felt like I knew who she was but I just couldn't put my finger on it. There was another guy with shaggy dark hair. He looked like he had emotions in him but didn't show it.

But the most shocking sight was; Clarke Griffin and Wells. Abby Griffin's daughter and Chancellor Jaha's son on the drop ship filled with "criminals". What the hell could they have possibly done? I thought.

"How's it going, Kane?" Clarke asks. 

"Incredible," I stated sarcastically, '' how about you?