𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

{CHAPTER 𝟏𝟎}
MY SISTER
MY RESOLUBILITY

"No one could understand the love I have for you, not even you"-𝐚

I have for you, not even you"
-𝐚.𝐤

"OCTAVIA! OCTAVIA!" I heard Bellamy called out from outside our tent. I quickly got dressed meeting him outside, seeing him checking each and every tent. "What's wrong?" I question, stopping him in his tracks. "I can't find Octavia. I haven't seen her since the forest. Have you?" He asked me, guilt and worry visible in his eyes. "No, Bell, I haven't seen her." "What's going on?"Clarke questioned meeting Bellamy and I in front of a tent. "Were looking for my sister, have you seen her?" He asked the blonde. "It's Octavia, she's probably chasing butterflie" "—I've checked, I can't find her." Bellamy cut off sternly, annoyed of Clarkes opinions and assumptions. "Well I'll help you find her." She assured me, with no attitude which was something new for her.

Bellamy had everyone gather around and grab a weapon, "My sister has been out there alone for 12 hours. Arm up. We're not coming back without her." He declared, calling out for Finn leading the group out of the camp. The group stopped in their tracks looking up at the stars, looking up at what looked like a meteor shower. When it was a funeral those 300 people we tried so hard to save died for what? More air? "They didn't work. They didn't see the flares." Raven pointed out, approaching the group's circle. "A meteor shower tells you that?" Belleamy spoke from beside me, I shoved him a bit.

"It's not a meteor shower, it's a funeral Bell." Hundreds of bodies being returned back to the Earth from the Ark. This is what it looks like from the other side. "They didn't get our message." Clarke informed, drifting her eyes from the sky to the side of her where Raven stood. "This is all because of you!" Raven spat at Bell charging towards him. Being stopped by me, "Raven, I suggest you back the hell up." I recommended Finn and Clarke held her back. Bellemy placed his hands on my shoulder calming my tense body. "Hey, hey we need to find Octavia right? Well get moving." Finn spoke, defusing the situation.

"Move out!" Bellamy commanded, as everyone started moving, him dragging me to the front by his side. We searched through the night, not giving up. One of the campers soon found something of O's on a branch off a steep hill. "Rope." Bellamy insisted."What are you doing?" Finn questioned Bellamy, unaware of his intentions. "He needs the rope to get back up." I informed, as he threw some of the rope down the hill now asking for a flashlight. He started to jump down slowly so retrieving the item, "It's hers!" He declared, "I'm going all the way down." Jasper soon went down following Bellamy, then down went Finn. they were down there for a while, i soon made my way over to the rope, then I soon heard Bell shout. "Mina!" I dropped down to the ground and saw the three of them crouched down looking at something.

"What? What did you find?" I asked to push both Finn and Jasper out of my way revealing they found blood. "Octavia..."I dragged out. The worst outcomes fill my mind. "They took her." Finn noted, "If they took her that means she was alive." Finn pointed out, "like they took me." Jasper mumbled. They tortured him, so much he didn't even want to leave camp. At the thought all the worst outcomes refilled my head. Bellamy got up continuing through the woods with the rest of us trailing behind him. Finn led us to what looked like it was a warning from the grounders: a KEEP OUT warning with skeletons that seemed to be human. "I don't speak grounder but I think this means keep out." Finn stated, face slightly racking with concern and hesitation.

Many of the campers were freaked and left heading back to camp. "Go back if you want. My sister, my responsibility." Bellamy assuredly began to walk, being stopped by me tugging on his jacket. He turned to face me, "I'm coming with you. She is my best friend." I insisted, looking into his eyes. That looked back at me like he'd never had someone else watching out for him and O because he hadn't. He nodded, grabbing a hold of my hand, holding me close, walking past the skeletons. "I'd walk into hell to find her." Jasper stated, walking behind us with the rest of the party who didn't leave.

Day had fallen, we were still searching. "I got nothing." Finn pointed out, looking into the soil of the dirt. "We lost the trail." "Keep looking." Bellamy insisted, with Amina behind him. "Wandering around aimlessly isn't the way to find your sister. We should backtrack–" "I'm not going back." Bellamy ensured, as he faced Finn. "Bell, maybe we should just take a breath—" "Hey, Where's John?" One of the campers asked, nervousness tainting her voice. Causing everyone to look around, "I just saw him a second ago." Jasper acknowledged. "Spread out. He couldn't have gotten far." Bellamy stated softly, no emotion being present at which usually meant he had a lot running through him. I soon walked ahead only to have John's lifeless body drop before my feet.

I stood there in shock feeling cold inside. I couldn't explain it, it made me think of what Octavia said; maybe down here it is just death..innocent deaths. Bellemy pulled me away from the body instantly, "They use the trees." Finn pointed out looking up at the trees for any sight of the grounders. "There." Jasper stated as a grounder stood ready to attack just a few feet away from us. "Another one." Finn looked at Bellamy whose eyes were trained on his surroundings. "We should run." The group started running faster than the speed of light, Bellamy dragged me as I couldn't seem to move. We were caught in a game of cat and mouse and we were the mice. They played a game with our lives. three of us were already dead and Octaiva was still nowhere to be found, they had surrounded us charging towards us. When suddenly there was this sound, a horn causing them to retreat. All of them were running back. "They're leaving." Bellamy spoke, catching his breath. "That horn. What does it mean?" "—Acid fog" Finn declared digging through his bag. "We have to run."

"There's no time."