𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

{𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎.𝟖}
MURPHY LAWS

"You can't save what's already dead"- 𝐮

- 𝐮.𝐤

AMINA COMPOSED herself walking back into camp to see Murphy and a crowd outside of Bellamy's tent. "So they didn't kill you." The raven haired girl acknowledges. "I'm not the one who killed Wells, Charlotte did." He spat, "Bring out the girl Bellamy! " "What the hell are you talking about" Mina questions, not believing the words coming out of Murphy's mouth. "She killed him, and your boyfriend won't bring her out." At those words the girl acted on instinct and walked towards the tent walking inside. When she entered she saw Bellamy, Clarke, Finn and Charlotte standing around. "Now what the hell is going on?" She questioned. "Please don't let them hurt me," the frightened girl cried. "Hey, we won't." Amina tried to comfort.

"If you guys have any bright ideas, speak up." Bellamy stated, in hope that Clarke would come up with something with her big mouth. She was silent which shocked both Bellamy and Amina. "Now you stay quiet." Amina spat with Charlotte at her side.
"Those are his boys out there." Finn pointed out. "This is not my fault." Bellamy defensively spat. "If she would've listened to me, those idiots would still be building the wall." This was unbelievable. They were sitting here throwing the blame when it was both their faults. "The blame game, fine lets play." Amina voiced. "Clarke you were being childish by telling the camp Murphy killed Wells and Bellamy you're no better you had every chance to stop this and yet nothing.So let's not play the blame game because in reality the blame's on all of us."

"You wanna build a society, princess?"Murphy went on shouting. "Let's build a society. Bring her out." Charlotte racked with guilt and fear let go of Amina, towards Bellamy. "No! Please, Bellamy." She cried. Bellamy crouched down to her level, "Charlotte, hey it's gonna be ok. Just stay with them."He stated, about to walk underneath the tent flaps out to the crowd when he noticed Amina following behind him. "What are you doing?" He spoke softly. "I'm coming with you, I don't trust Murphy." The girl informed, hurt still present in her eyes. Sure she was hurt by Bellamy but she wasn't just going to let him go, on the ground anything can happen. "Hey, I need you to stay with Charlotte..I need someone I trust." He voiced back walking out of the tent.

Shouting could be heard from feet away from the camp. Aminas hand was held tight  by Charlotte, she was shaking from the fear. "Do you think it hurts?" She questioned, as they walked through the woods. "What?" Amina questioned, rubbing circles on the young girl's forehand. "Dying. Do you think it hurts" Charlotte questions, at her word Amina looks at Finn and Clarke. Stopping in their tracks, crouching down to face her grabbing hold of her hands. "You don't have to think about that..because you're not dying today." Amina reasoned looking into the little girl's eyes.

The group had been walking for a while now and night would be falling soon. Charlotte hadn't let go of Aminas hand since they left camp, fear was taking over. Clarke glared at the way Amina cared for the girl who had killed her friend. "Just because we saved you doesn't mean you're forgiven. A got it?" "The blonde spat with the most venom present. Clarke. Back off before I shove my foot so far up your ass that your mom fills it on the Ark." Amina spat returning Clarkes venom. How can you defend her? She ended his life, killed him. "You can't just kill someone to make yourself feel better." Clarke cried. "And you think yelling at a little girl is going to make you feel better for the way you treated Wells in his last days?" Amina question ly spat walking past Clarke with Charlotte.