𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

{𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 0.4}
LOSING GAME

"I will never forget the moment I realized I love you"- 𝐮

moment I realized I love you"
- 𝐮.𝐤

SHORTLY AFTER Bellamy moved me back outside with Octavia. He sat me next to her and she was still smiling through her pain.

"I told you..he liked you," she whispered, as he sat me down. Luckily he didn't hear.

"I'll only end up hurt ." I stated, groaning.

"How do you know if you don't take the chance..?," she questions,raising her brows. Bellamy walked back towards us with wet rags.

I groaned as Bellamy dabbed my wound with the rag.

"What the hell was it?" Bellamy asked crouching down, reaching over to Octavia to doing the same to her.

"We don't know. The others said it looked like a giant snake." Octavia responded.

"You guys could have been killed." He stated sternly.

"They would have been if Jasper and Finn didn't jump in to pull them out." Clarke acknowledges.Walking over to us.

"You guys leaving?" I'm coming, too. Octavia expressed.

"When do we leave?" I asked as me and Octavia tried to get up.

"No, no. No way. Not again." Bellamy softly shouted , standing up helping us back to our spots on the fallen trees.

"He's right. Your legs are just gonna slow us down." Clarke stated. "I'm here for you," she stated looking at Bellamy. He looked over at her in confusion.

"Clarke, what are you doing?" Wells asked.

"I hear you have a gun." She informed ignoring Wells.
Bellamy looked down to his side, lifting up his shirt showing his gun.

"Amina, close your mouth." Octavia jokingly whispered.

I rolled my eyes at the remark.

"Good. Follow me." Clarke said, beginning to walk past him.

"And why would I do that?" Bellamy asked. Causing Clarke to circle back to him.

"Because you want them to follow you, and right now, they're thinking only one of us is scared." Clarke spat getting closer to him.

Bellamy looked over to Murphy as Clarke walked with the others. "Murphy. Come with me. Atom?" He called as Atom walked over. "Amina and my sister don't leave this camp. Is that clear?" He said putting his jacket on.

"We don't need a babysitter Blake." I muttered with an eye roll.

"Anybody touches them, they answer to me."