𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑰𝑿

{𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 0.6}
EARTH KILLS

"Is this just a dream

"Is this just a dream..?"
- 𝐝.𝐜

CLARKE HAD SPENT days catering to Jasper's wounds, he cried groaning in pain. Most of the campers told him to shut up or keep quiet. Amina pittyed Jasper; she felt his pain not physically but sycologitly at some point in their lives everyone on the ground did not that they would ever admit it.

The girl was currently sitting on a bolder sharpening knives while Bellamy and his goon squad, as Amina liked to call them, were having a game of target practice.

"It's that damn kid, always messing with my head." Murphy, blamed missing his target causing his dagger to fall to the ground.

"He's not going to last much longer...better think of a new excuse." Bellamy resorted. "That's how it's done." He added, throwing his weapon right on its mark.

"We searched a half-mile all directions." Atom informed, approaching the two guys. "No sight or Trina or Pascal."

"Visit your special tree when you were out there?" Murphy snarly questions, walking past Atom to pick up his weapon.

"Atom took his punishment." Bellamy states. "Let it go."

"Could be grounders."

"Yeah, or they could be in pound town." Murphy comments. "Lot of that has been going on recently. "

"It must suck..Never going to pound town." Amina cheekily comments. "Maybe you'll go someday Murphy."

Murphy shot a glare ignoring her comments.

"You're going hunting?" I asked, walking into Bellamy's tent.

He looked up noticing me then back at Murphy who was across from him. Giving him a head nod gesturing for him to give us a minute. I got closer to him, not being able to contain my smile.

"Why? Came to give me a parting gift." He states with a sly smirk.

"Maybe." I state, leaning in, attaching our lips. ""Or I want to come." I say into the kiss.

"No." He mumbles. "I want you safe..princess."

"I call bs."

Before Bellamy or Amina could say anything else Octavia came storming into his tent.

"O..what's wrong?" Amina asks.