AN

Hello everyone, I just wanted to apologize for the lack of activity and updates. I have recently been going through the ringer, life has just thrown so many obstacles my way and I'm trying to deal with that.

And I am not asking for pity or attention or sympathy in any way shape or form. I just wanted to be very honest with all of you.

Recently I got the news that a really good friend of mine is getting shipped off to be in the Navy on the ninth, so if you're reading this when the chapters published that will be on Tuesday. He's very near and dear to my heart, and I kind of feel selfish about not wanting him to go.

My best friend of 6+ years and role-play partner recently did a whole personality shift and turned into a really shitty person and still feels the need to play the victim card when she is not the victim. And I'm not just saying that so that you guys are on my side, I genuinely mean I have brought this up to so many people who are not biased in anyway, and they have said that she is being completely bat shit crazy. So that hurts a lot, that someone that I've known for so long just did a full 180 and is a completely different person.

I've also recently fallen back into my pit of depression, I was getting better and all of a sudden I just took 10 steps back. I don't know the cause I'm gonna do some self reflecting and try to figure some shit out. I know no one's gonna read this because I'm a reader as well and I typically skip these unless they're important, I just wanted to get some stuff off my chest.

On a completely unrelated note to make up for my lack of updates here I do have a TikTok account called awstenwastaken that posts MCYT stuff if you guys are interested. I'm not trying to boost my following on that account, I just feel like it would make up for the lack of updates on this book.

I'm going to try and get better, bear with me because I honestly don't know how long that will take. I usually just bounce back but for some reason I can't bounce back. I've tried just bottling up my emotions, which is not healthy, but I can't for some reason. I've tried moving on but again I can't. So just bear with me, I'm hoping it's not gonna be too long before you guys have a chapter that you'll actually enjoy.

Remember to take care of yourself, and if anybody needs anything my DMS are always open.