Disclaimer

Hi! It's Ast, again. So aside from writing Mystery/ Thriller stories. I would like to create a new one with "Teen Fiction/Romance" genre. I don't know if it could be called teen fiction or what, but let me have a try.

I will try my best to make this story worth of time, but still, i can't update everyday because i'm still doing a lot of house chores and school works, but— ofcourse, i don't want to stop writing, i want to try it until there are people who will appreciate this series.

This is just a work of fiction, all of the names and places that inserted here is only based in the imagination of the author.

(This is on-going so please expect some typographical errors, i will edit that after i finish the whole story.)

All rights reserved. All of the characters, characteristics, events and personalities are all fictitious. Similarities in real are just coincidence.

All parts of the story cannot be transmitted, rewrite or reproduced without the permission of the author.

A/N: Hello, I just want to inform that i'm not a Arts and design or HRM student, so please bare with some of my errors. This story might have a lot of errors, but i promise that i will edit this after i finish this whole series, thankyou.

(Updates will be once or twice a week, thankyou)